Sign in to follow this  
Gfycat

Need RB and WR lineup help! WHIR

In my full PPR league, I have Ekeler locked in as my RB1. My options for RB2 this week are:

Chris Thompson vs DAL

Kenyan Drake vs NE

Shady Mccoy vs OAK

Who should I go with? 

Also for my traditional league, I need a WR2 after I lost Tyreek. My options are:

Will Fuller vs JAX

Marvin Jones vs LAC

Mecole Hardman vs OAK

I'm leaning towards fuller and thompson but I think keke might cut into fuller's targets a bit.. What do you guys think? WHIR 

I say play Thompson while you can in full ppr. Redskins should be trailing cowboys most of the time so he will probably get enough targets not to hurt you this week. 

I say play will fuller vs Jaguars 

Hockenson seems to be cutting  into Jones targets particularly redzone targets 

hardman only play him if you need a potential miracle to win 

help

Shady is the guy that established himself, also Oakland is going to come back to earth.  .  I think McCoy is a safe RB2 going forward.

As for your other choice, I would still start Fuller.   Keke may not get many snaps and i do not see his roll to be any threat to Fuller's target share.

Shady and Fuller -   Full go.

I would go Shady and Marvin.

High powered offense where defense don’t key on shady. Once he is in open space he is lethal.

marvin has a very good chance to catch a td and is pretty solid overall.

Marvin may have the higher floor but I like Will Fuller this week. Keke and Stills should be competing for snaps with each other. Fuller still played 97% of snaps in week 1.

RB is tougher because each has their own question marks. I think McCoy is the better play. Thompson might be too reliant on garbage time. 

Thanks for mine.

I lean Shady, but cant blame you if you roll with CT, since wASH is gonna have to throw. 

For WR, it's tough, cause Stills & Keke cut into Fuller's targets, but I really like his potential. I lean him, then Marvin, as that could be also be a shootout.