Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Fournette/Landry for TY/TJ?? whir

Team 3 in sig. Fair offer:

I give Fournette & Landry

I get TY & TJ

Been burned by OJ & obviously TE's are not part of Arians game plan.

R Freeman is a FA, so I am thinking of picking him up for RB depth. 

Yay or Nay RW peeps??

Sadly I was burned by OJ as well 😔

Looks like you have solid RB depth behind Fournette, so i'd be okay with making this trade. Seems about even to me. 

Also, Jared Cook might be worth a look, i think he's a great buy low target right now

Edited by Gfycat
Link
  • Thanks 1

I'm on mobile so can't see your sig, but in a vacuum I would rather have fournette without seeing your RB depth. Plus I want to see one more week with TJ, and see how the targets.

If you have the RB depth, then I don't see this as a bad trade

• Like 1

Make the trade! Way more upside with the new guys

• Thanks 1

I must say, I do not like the trade at all.     Ty Hilton and TJ Yeldon?

Is that right?   And yeah, I like picking up Freeman, but ...the trade...no way.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, hiddenz said:

I'm on mobile so can't see your sig, but in a vacuum I would rather have fournette without seeing your RB depth. Plus I want to see one more week with TJ, and see how the targets.

If you have the RB depth, then I don't see this as a bad trade

Ppr: Qb. 2 rb, 2 wr, te, 2 flex, def, k

Qb: Jameis & Jimmy G. 

Rb: Fournette, Conner, Mack, Carson, R Freeman, J Samuels 

Wr: Nuke, Landry, Crowder, G Tate, D Parker 

Te: OJ.  Def: NE. K: Myers

19 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

I must say, I do not like the trade at all.     Ty Hilton and TJ Yeldon?

Is that right?   And yeah, I like picking up Freeman, but ...the trade...no way.

TE: TJ Hockenson & TY

Just now, DarinB300 said:

TE: TJ Hockenson & TY

That changes the equation tremendously.   

That changes this to a ++  Trade for you.     Yes, get 2 starters at your weak spots.   Solid trade.   Pull that trigger man!

• Thanks 1

Hope you took it. That RB depth is really nice. I take it you must have made a trade? or maybe Mack fell hard because of the Luck news? Either way I am not too high on Fournette and think it's a great ideaa to flip him to a WR2 AND TE upgrade. I would hold onto OJ for a week or 2 more unless you absolutely need the spot though. He looked really good last year before injury and I am not willing to give up yet. With that said, Hockenson is really special. He will be a 5th round pick or so next year in drafts so if you can get him with a WR2 upgrade without hurting your RBs (like Carson and Mack over Fournette) go for it

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mocha4313 said:

Hope you took it. That RB depth is really nice. I take it you must have made a trade? or maybe Mack fell hard because of the Luck news? Either way I am not too high on Fournette and think it's a great ideaa to flip him to a WR2 AND TE upgrade. I would hold onto OJ for a week or 2 more unless you absolutely need the spot though. He looked really good last year before injury and I am not willing to give up yet. With that said, Hockenson is really special. He will be a 5th round pick or so next year in drafts so if you can get him with a WR2 upgrade without hurting your RBs (like Carson and Mack over Fournette) go for it

Went Nuk in rd1, then went RB next 3 rds. Mack fell to me in the 5th & honestly couldn't pass on him. I have 1 slot, which I am probably picking up R Freeman & if I can get the trade to go thru, will hold onto OJ. If he doesnt can out, think I will pick up Herndon, once he returns. Thanks!

I think you're buying Hockenson at an inflated price.  I think in all likelihood he's going to be stream-level for the season.  I'd aim higher if you're hell-bent on trading for a TE.  I do like Hilton but, again, after last week, you might be paying top dollar.  

Fournette is a potential stud asset still.

Sorry for slow WHIR.

• Thanks 1