OKCSeahawks

Auction draft just prior to Week 3 | Draft is Wednesday, September 18 at 9:00 PM EST | $50 entry fee | 12 teams | PPR | ESPN | Leaguesafe | MORE DETAILS INSIDE.

Interested? Leave your email below or PM me, and I'll keep you updated on whether there is enough interest for me to create the league.

Payouts at the end of the year
League Champion: $300
Runner-Up: $200
Most points in regular season: $50
Earning the #1 seed: $50

Each team gets 17 roster spots. Here's a breakdown of the rosters:
1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
2 Flex
1 D/ST
1 K
7 Bench
1 IR

Additional information:
* Each team has $200 to build their roster through the auction draft. ESPN requires you to bid at least $1 on each player during the draft.
* We will be using FAAB rather than waivers for player acquisitions throughout the season. Each team has $200 in FAAB to spend throughout the year. You can bid $0 on players through the FAAB process.
* Round-robin format where everyone plays everyone else exactly once between Weeks 3 through 13.
* The top 7 teams qualify for the playoffs.
* The scoring is the standard full-point PPR settings for ESPN, with a few minor tweaks to Kicker and D/ST scoring.

4 minutes ago, Bigsmooth said:

spchilde@gmail.com 

ill probably be in .

week 1 and 2 results not included correct ?

Correct. I'll keep you on the list. Still not quite enough interest, but you will definitely be invited once we've got more people.

10 hours ago, ciphasound said:

ciphasound@hotmail.com

I'd be down

Got you down. I'll add you to the list when I send out the invitations, which will be by tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, donkeyballz said:

Can you send me the leaguesafe link?

Hmmm. I tried sending it again. Did you get it? I'll also PM you the link right now.