cwilliam

Trade D. Henry for A. Brown or Godwin? 10 Team Standard

In my 10 Team Standard Scoring League, I was offered two separate trades for Derrick Henry.

Trade A -

I send: Derrick Henry

I receive: Antonio Brown

Trade B -

I send: Derrick Henry

I receive: Chris Godwin

My lineup team as is follows -

QB - Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray

RB - Christian McCaffrey, Chris Carson, Derrick Henry, Austin Ekeler, Melvin Gordon, Miles Sanders, David Montgomery 

WR - Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson

TE - Darren Waller

Would you make either of these trades in a standard scoring league? Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I like Godwin, but hate to pass up on a talent like AB. 

Now, if you feel TB gets it figured out, I would consider Godwin, cause Jameis will target him.

I would take the trade for Godwin, over AB.  Even with Evans in the lineup, Godwin has still produced almost 200 yards of offense on 15 targets so far.  He won't get a touchdown every game, but clearly he's a more of a 1A rather than a 2 in a good offense.  AB is talented, but is it worth trading an RB1 for a player with that much drama?  He might play all year and be great, and he might play one game and then miss the rest of the season.  Josh Gordon 2.0 - not worth the risk at the stage of the season in my opinion.

Godwin the dude is a star on the rise, avoid that headcase AB who's gonna get released by Pats soon. 

I would say neither.  I don't think they really help improve your team.  Obviously your stacked at RB.  I would work on some 2 for 1 trades to improve either your starting WR, RB or TE spot.