Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

9/15/2019 Patriots vs Dolphins Game Day Thread

Just now, CitizenJ said:

We taking this Dolphins game seriously?

Keep in mind the Pats don't play a playoff quality team until week 18 soooo....

5 minutes ago, !!! said:

Remember the less salt in your diet the better. You have it backwards.

Patriots are pathetic no integrity cheaters, this has been CONFIRMED for a long time now.

Patriots pathetic "legacy" is forever tainted.

Trash worthless POS on this team.

• Haha 1

Just now, pdog109 said:

Patriots are pathetic no integrity cheaters, this has been CONFIRMED for a long time now.

Honestly keep it to yourself. Just talk about this game, nobody cares we're here for the fantasy points.

• Thanks 1

Just now, pdog109 said:

When it comes to sports, the character of the players doesn't really tie much into the team's legacy. As sad as it is, basically every football team has criminals on them.

3 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahabahaba

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, !!! said:

Remember the less salt in your diet the better. You have it backwards.

Don't learn from the Patriots? Cheating doesn't pay off?

If you're going to troll, you should at least be coherent.

1 minute ago, !!! said:

Honestly keep it to yourself. Just talk about this game, nobody cares we're here for the fantasy points.

Which I'm not getting from Gordon because patriots are pathetic and AB is a cry baby who cries and gets what he wants yeah well the world is messed up when you can lie, cheat, steal and there are no repercussions. Whatever.

1 minute ago, miasma16 said:

Don't learn from the Patriots? Cheating doesn't pay off?

If you're going to troll, you should at least be coherent.

Too much clam chowder. All that mercury from our poisoned oceans make it difficult to think straight.

Just now, pdog109 said:

Which I'm not getting from Gordon because patriots are pathetic and AB is a cry baby who cries and gets what he wants yeah well the world is messed up when you can lie, cheat, steal and there are no repercussions. Whatever.

Repercussions may come as early as Monday.

9 minutes ago, Berko1se said:

Weren't following the AB thread? It was full of guys saying to sit him due to a potential low snap count.

If you're sitting one of the greatest wide receivers of our lifetime who is catching passes from the greatest quarterback of anyone's lifetime in a matchup where he is facing one of the worst teams of our lifetime you should probably delete your account and log off forever. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

The irony is just too good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd sell high on AB after this game. People around here acting like AB is a totally level headed guy who is 100% to finish the year as a productive member of a team.

3 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

You just need to have more money than whoever you're screwing over when you lie, cheat, or steal. That makes you smart :)

1 minute ago, Holben said:

You just need to have more money than whoever you're screwing over when you lie, cheat, or steal. That makes you smart :)

Sad but true.   😓

4 minutes ago, CitizenJ said:

I'd sell high on AB after this game. People around here acting like AB is a totally level headed guy who is 100% to finish the year as a productive member of a team.

Don't dare bring logic into this thread.

4 minutes ago, CitizenJ said:

Same, JuJu and Evans in my sights. Although he has 20 million reasons not to do anything crazy. 

14 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Same, AB is truly just a pathetic human being.

Makes sense, this is the patriots after all an organization full of cheaters, murderers, rapists, etc. starts from the top with loser Kraft.

Sounds like it's almost nap time, did you get your bottle yet?

• Like 1

Just now, nmartinez12443 said:

Same, JuJu and Evans in my sights. Although he has 20 million reasons not to do anything crazy. 

To be fair--it's not like 30 million reasons seemed to have an effect 2 weeks ago. 

13 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

salt mining. i love it.

Amazing and ironic how AB's feet don't hurt anymore, and there's no longer an issue with the new helmet.

This guy is a piece of work and the Pats deserve him.

How quickly this thread has just turned into a bunch of what I assume to be adults crying. This topic is so tired, and you all need to get over it. There are threads dedicated to this dumb discussion.

• Like 1

Just now, lavaman said:

Amazing and ironic how AB's feet don't hurt anymore, and there's no longer an issue with the new helmet.

This guy is a piece of work and the Pats deserve him.

I'm sure the Pats will be just torn up over how AB is a piece of work when they hoist another trophy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

might want to hold on Juju. Ben just went to the locker room.

9 minutes ago, herschel said:

The irony is just too good.

I'm not the one that cried my self off a team pal.

AB is the biggest POS cry baby in the league, doesn't get his way so he cries and pouts and throws tantrums like a little petulant child that he is.