Sign in to follow this  
Mikhov

Jaren Jackson Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

3 hours ago, bruceleroy7 said:

Why is this dude so LAZY to grab a rebound?? Even the freebies off a free throw, he'll just let the other guy grab it. The lack of effort is really concerning

hes averaging around 8 or 9 boards this preseason as a Center, it’s really not bad at all, especially when you factor in limited minutes and foul trouble.

Edited by Lifschitz

5 hours ago, bruceleroy7 said:

Why is this dude so LAZY to grab a rebound?? Even the freebies off a free throw, he'll just let the other guy grab it. The lack of effort is really concerning

Myles Turner syndrome 

• Haha 1

I can say I'm glad I have him on my punt FG% team. I know he's a good outside shooter but he's taking way too many 3s at the moment.

11 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

hes averaging around 8 or 9 boards this preseason as a Center, it’s really not bad at all, especially when you factor in limited minutes and foul trouble.

thats with valancuinas out

• Like 1

Put up a decent line but he looked scared out there. Confidence should be there once he gets enough reps

3 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

Yo, whats going on?

Foul trouble

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kane said:

Foul trouble

Got scared, thought it was an injury cause on the NBA app it said that he only had 1 foul 

I thought he was supposed to be the center piece of the offense along w/ Ja. Seems to me they barely look for him and Dillon Brooks chucks the shot every time when he and JJJ are playing their two man game. Frustrating to watch.

Brooks is awful

brandon clarke too was looking more for his sit than making the right play.....ugh

This dude just foul trouble every game,smh

The fouls he gets are so boneheaded and dumb...the f--- is wrong with this guy...such Low Bball IQ...

He needs a few more years before he learns how to defend without fouling. People who are expecting a big year will be disappointed.

Some of the fouls he makes are so unnecessary you'd think coaches and staff would've sat with him all summer and drilled it into his head. Hopefully it gets better as the season progresses. 

They literally never look for him on offense...so much your franchise player..

checks in and instantly tries to take out Davis. 😡

He’s young guys....askig to guard AD is tough.....the entire Memphis team is fouling AD as he has 27 FT attempts through 3 quarters.

We all know the foul trouble was an issue, but we drafted him anyways right?

1 minute ago, Bigballers4life said:

Hang on for the ride, this guy will win you leagues down the stretch when Memphis is towards the bottom of the standings

I don't think he will win you the league,he makes his owners  so frustrated 

I don't understand why some of you would of invested a top-50 pick, only to sell low when he's struggling.

Clearly a game with guarding an animal in AD tonight. He's known for his foul troubles, this wasn't new.

Relax yall