oresteszero

MNF: Browns @ Jets / 9.16.2019

1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

I dont think this offense will be great for Lev Bell

Duh!!! Adam Gase and the combination of no darnold is a recipe for disaster, 

Gase was bad enough tbh

Hard to believe Darnold would be much better tonight. The Jets O Line is getting dominated.

Bell's final line is going to be like 30 carries for 75 yards and 15 catches for 25 yards. 

• Haha 1

Good thing you idiots keep taking out Chubb!! They know you aren’t running with Johnson. Why take out Chubb who keeps the defense honest, who can catch the ball, who can pass block, for this scrub?  These god damn coaches 

Chubb is screwed with a total retard calling plays. Up by 13 and you line up in a SG and play fake to Chubb w/no gain.

Drafting Chubb was a mistake, and really no one could have anticipated the Browns would be this dumb. Beside myself with his usage tonight.

• Like 1

If someone could get some decent coaching for both those teams they could be high powered offenses, just by looking at the box score, looks pretty pathetic lol

I'll decline their delay of game.  That'll show 'em.

pecdidi2qgia5s6a73xq.jpg

• Haha 2

3rd and 2 and Chubb is pulled out of the game.  Nagy is now coaching the Browns.  Keeping the Jets defense honest.  

Who is the announcer who sounds like he barely passed 4th grade?  The one praising Chubb. 

Just now, SuperJoint said:

Chubb is screwed with a total retard calling plays. Up by 13 and you line up in a SG and play fake to Chubb w/no gain.

Drafting Chubb was a mistake, and really no one could have anticipated the Browns would be this dumb. Beside myself with his usage tonight.

Thats why the Browns will always be the Browns. Everyone who drafted any Browns player got duped.

Not game related, but Dolphins are getting ANOTHER 1st rd pick. Minkah Fitzpatrick going to the Steelers.

Just found it interesting 

Edited by lvsaint429
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

Exactly. Why not just run Chubb all night. It's literally the only thing working in this entire game.

2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

His yahoo ADP was insane, top 5 pick, honestly I hate yahoo for it's unrealistic adps

1 minute ago, CABLE87 said:

If someone could get some decent coaching for both those teams they could be high powered offenses, just by looking at the box score, looks pretty pathetic lol

Jets offense isn’t doing anything with falk. 

Really the Jets don’t have anything that great on offense outside of Bell. 

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

Not game related, but Dolphins are getting ANOTHER 1st rd pick. Minkah Fitzpatrick going to the Steelers

Just got that update too, crazy

• Like 1

Baker trashfield is looking like a waste of a 5th round pick.  He was pretty awful in the preseason, should have read the tea leaves. 

Just now, CABLE87 said:

His yahoo ADP was insane, top 5 pick, honestly I hate yahoo for it's unrealistic adps

Not as much as I hate their projected points for players each week. 

• Like 1

Just now, CABLE87 said:

Yahoo wasn't the only site. Fantasy pros had him top 5-6. I ended up getting him at like 19. But this is still irritating.