DZaak

Zach Collins 2019-2020 Outlook

This last week I lost Zach kat, jjj Mitch and Luka all got injured as well...rough ... Zach s not coming back this season, look at Paul George....this will take forever to heal

Relax guys he was barely contributing anything when he was playing. Just drop him and move on, could end up helping you out and letting you pickup a better player that can actually produce.

• Like 3

How many weeks is he gonna be out? Just picked him yesterday.  Now i hve to drop and just stream his spot.

14 minutes ago, seeL said:

How many weeks is he gonna be out? Just picked him yesterday.  Now i hve to drop and just stream his spot.

how many months is the question. When KLove did the surgery he was out 4-6 months so I'm guessing it's pretty safe to drop him

• Like 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest/portland-trail-blazers/breaking-news-league-sources-indicate-zach-collins-needs-labral-repair-left?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Requires labral repair on his left shoulder. 

While no target return date has been set by the team, it will be months, not weeks, until Collins is back in action. A return in time for the playoffs would be a possibility. 

Sounds like he's going to be out for the season? He's chilling in my IL but it looks like I'll have to make the drop if someone else on my team gets injured.

Can't believe I held on to this guy, waiting for his INJ tag and missing out on so many guys in the process...