Derek Henry

bench

Diggs

Damien Williams 

McCoy

Allen Robinson

Fitz

Fuller

Should I be worried  about kamara and try and move him? I’m also a little worried about Chubb with Hunt coming back later on. Kyler hasn’t really don’t what I had hoped but not bad. If I could move either Kamara or Chubb with another guy for Mahomes would you? If not where do you recommend I make a change? I’m in the verge of going 0-2

thanjs

I wouldn’t worry about either guy.  If Chubb produces like he did, last year, I doubt that Hunt is going to present much of an issue.

As for Kamara, the guy is a freak of nature.  I am certain he’ll continue to play a huge roll in the Saints’ offense, and even with Bridgewater under center instead of Brees, he’ll put up good numbers.

Edited by Beer Snob

23 minutes ago, drave199 said:

10 team 1 ppr. My team below 

Kyler Murray

Alvin Kamara

Nick Chubb

AB

Godwin

Andrews

Derek Henry

bench

Diggs

Damien Williams 

McCoy

Allen Robinson

Fitz

Fuller

Should I be worried  about kamara and try and move him? I’m also a little worried about Chubb with Hunt coming back later on. Kyler hasn’t really don’t what I had hoped but not bad. If I could move either Kamara or Chubb with another guy for Mahomes would you? If not where do you recommend I make a change? I’m in the verge of going 0-2

thanjs

Now I’m 0-2. Thanks to OBJ I lost on a tie breaker. I had the Browns D going as well. My kicker only managed 1 point this week, I blame him lol

The Mahomes owner really needs RB help. His best rb is Jacobs and the next best is Michel. The issue is he doesn’t have a great back up (Goff). Would you offer Chubb for Mahomes? I just think he’ll value Mahomes way more than that, for good reason I guess. His wr’s are Edelman, Hilton, Julio, tyrell Williams, Boyd . FYI, we can start up to 4 wr or 4 rbs or mix.

Edited by drave199

I wouldn't be trading either RB for Mahomes.  Murray passed the test this week on the road in Baltimore, and while Mahomes is a beast, i'd rather have 2 stud RBs and a high upside QB instead.