Sign in to follow this  
Tierjerk

Trade Kerryon for Keenan Allen?

Sup gurus,

I wanted to get some input as I’m 0-2 and trying to shake things up. Just made a trade today for David Johnson and Mike Evans for my Davante Adams and Juju Smith Schuster.

Once the trade processes my team now consists of:

QB - Waiver wire guy (lost Drew Brees and Big Ben)

RB - Alvin Kamara, David Johnson, Kerryon Johnson, David Montgomery, Miles Sanders, Kenyan Drake, and Malcolm Brown.

WR - Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks, Mecole Hardman, and John Brown.

TE - Mark Andrews and OJ Howard 

Still making moves...I’ve got an offer out there that’s sticky for my Kerryon Johnson and David Montgomery for his Keenan Allen and Courtland Sutton. Wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on making this trade to add more quality receivers to round out my RB core of Kamara and DJ. This is a 10 team half PPR league.

Thanks.

yeah 1 for 1, I would do it. I dont like the fact you traded Adams and JuJu though, you still have a strong WR crew... but not as strong. Juju is still going to feast with Mason, and Adams is still #1 target. Thanks for mine, and good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

yeah 1 for 1, I would do it. I dont like the fact you traded Adams and JuJu though, you still have a strong WR crew... but not as strong. Juju is still going to feast with Mason, and Adams is still #1 target. Thanks for mine, and good luck!

I'm 0-2 and I just needed to shake it up. Long season, I get it, but I'm the second lowest scoring team in the league with a team full of household names and no production. I have two first round RB's now and a solid WR core that I am looking to juice up a bit. It wasn't easy letting go of Adams but we'll see how Juju does. I don't think he'll suffer greatly but I don't like the downgrade from Ben to Rudolph. 

7 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

Echoing all points.  1 for 1, go for it.  2 for 2, meh.  And not digging the earlier trade.  But what's done is done.

Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

The 1 for 1 would definitely be the most ideal! Nice job reworking that roster too! Keep it up

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tierjerk said:

I'm 0-2 and I just needed to shake it up. Long season, I get it, but I'm the second lowest scoring team in the league with a team full of household names and no production. I have two first round RB's now and a solid WR core that I am looking to juice up a bit. It wasn't easy letting go of Adams but we'll see how Juju does. I don't think he'll suffer greatly but I don't like the downgrade from Ben to Rudolph. 

I get it man, gotta make bold moves, anything can happen. I just took over a pitiful team in one league,  hoping I can get it winning and it pay off by seasons end.

• Thanks 1

I noticed a common theme of O.J. Howard users and being 0-2. :D

Yes, make that trade. Keenan is a huge upgrade over Kerryon, and you have the RB depth to take that hit easily. Assuming 2WR/2RB/1FLEX, you can flex Cooks. And you have high upside guys in Montgomery and Sanders who could be unleashed by their coaches at any point this season. Thanks for the help with mine!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep KJ on ya team, Allen is made of glass 

LMAO - he did burn me that one year where he went down in week 1 and I told myself he was DND certified. The guy also has Amari Cooper which I might consider for KJ straight up. Or I could just keep my RB trio and roll as is, who knows! Thanks for the input so far everyone.