MilesBridgesBetterThanZion

Joel Embiid 2019-2020 Outlook

7 minutes ago, mas10 said:

I know it’s early in the season but seriously going to put some feelers out to see who wants him in my league. Just can’t have your first rounder out 2nd game in with a “ankle sprain” already. Reminds me of kawhi last hear managing his minutes and games. 

Definitely. I mean that's like a total rule somewhere in fantasy basketball. If your first rounder misses the second game you must trade him immediately. Hurry! 

Edited by Minnesota_Jack

This has been the same deal since he entered the league. I'm surprised that your surprised.

• Like 1

People really out here trippin' bout OG Anunoby instead of talking bout this monster line. Shoutout to Jojo, shimmy on em

Edited by royalm

1 minute ago, halbounih said:

He was celebrating after too. He’s definitely getting suspended didn’t show any remorse

The stupid thing about this is that he didn’t land a punch or nothing they both fell to

the floor.

that gesture probably could cost him a game or two extra. 

Look at the bright side, at least his injury risk is less with him possibly suspended. Unless he pulls off a John Wall...

Surely he won’t get suspended for that. Nothing happened! 

3 hours ago, deathrazor said:

Buy Low on Embiid with Lowry + Randle + Sabonis?

As an Embiid owner I would not even remotely consider this.

14 minutes ago, a-rob said:

I own embiid, but this guy is a jerk. He posts so many things on instagram that are borderline offensive and not trash talking. Can't play a full year, always hurt even during playoffs. WHen NBA players get hurt, their peers pray for them, Can you imagine how many NBA players would actually cheer when Embiid suffers a major injury that so many people feel are going to happen given his long history of major injuries to his back/leg?

Guy needs to grow up, he is not some 19/20 year old kid anymore he is 25. Trash talking is one thing, but the things this guy posts or says to his opponents are sometimes personal and go beyond the normal trash talk that happen in the court.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, snerpy said:

eff u Embiid 😡

- KAT owner 

I feel your pain! We only have KAT twice this week and next up was Washington so we miss out on a feast

I agree the whole thing was unnecessary both players could've gotten hurt. Pretty sure it would've been 1 game if they hadn't took it to social media and Embiid being a douche and shadow boxing and hyping the crowd about it. 

Embiid is very quiet on social media after last night after chuby Jokic ate his dinner...

For all this trash he talks he sure likes to be a gigantic pussy and take games off. You’re wearing on me embiid. You ruined me last year and now you’re pulling the same crap again. 

Professional athletes should be able to go out there and play 2 hours 2 days in a row. I mean it’s what you do what else are you going to do. Screw this league. 

Edited by molski
  • Like 2

No one in their right mind will trade Embiid with first round value. He's a second and a half rounder at best 😂

Edited by WhiskerFrisker

8 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

And you wouldn't be upset if your first round pick has missed 4 out of 11 games so far? Seems like I'm not the only one in this thread annoyed with this clown. He's still yet to even play all his games in a week and we're a month into the season.

I’m a Kawhi owner so I can feel that pain, luckily 3-0 to start the season but if I lost any of those matchups... I’d be venting muuuch more 

Edited by Bringthesonicsback