MilesBridgesBetterThanZion

Joel Embiid 2019-2020 Outlook

if you drafted him thinking he would play back to backs, you didnt do your research

antics, suspensions, and dnps are the price to pay for the monster lines he drops. 

i could care less about his attendance record in the early season, its playoff time that matters

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beeray said:

if you drafted him thinking he would play back to backs, you didnt do your research

antics, suspensions, and dnps are the price to pay for the monster lines he drops. 

i could care less about his attendance record in the early season, its playoff time that matters

Well then you’re going to be really pissed off come playoff time

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, molski said:

Well then you’re going to be really pissed off come playoff time

hey man, i have it on good authority hes going to be MVP and DPOY while leading the sixers to a 60 win season

• Haha 1

Same as Kawhi. Same as Zinger. This isn’t an unpredictable suspension or injury. It was known load management was going to happen with Embiid. He has been load managed his whole career.

And if he was drafted not believing that he would be, well....

• Like 2

This is real bad! He’s already missed 3 games out of the 10 and they’re going to load manage him already? 

1 hour ago, mas10 said:

This is real bad! He’s already missed 3 games out of the 10 and they’re going to load manage him already? 

And look how many back to backs they play in March 

Just now, molski said:

And look how many back to backs they play in March 

East should be a battle for seeding this year so wouldn't surprise me if hes sitting these early B2B so he can play those to the end the year for seeding purposes

3 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

East should be a battle for seeding this year so wouldn't surprise me if hes sitting these early B2B so he can play those to the end the year for seeding purposes

If that makes you feel better until then lol

Just now, molski said:

If that makes you feel better until then lol

His aspirations this year coupled with other statements from the team about him playing more before the year started seem to coincide with that plan over him sitting every B2B this season, he very well could, but its far from a sure thing

• Like 1

I think people who drafted Embiid trusted him with his statement that he wants to play over 70 games this season vying for the #1 seed.

He is already missing 4 games out of the 82, so hopefully just 8 more games. :(

20 minutes ago, SolariNatividad said:

I think people who drafted Embiid trusted him with his statement that he wants to play over 70 games this season vying for the #1 seed.

He is already missing 4 games out of the 82, so hopefully just 8 more games. :(

Took him over Lillard, (I had pick 10) 

Regret it every day. 

Now i can't even trade this bum, nobody wants a bar of him. 

35 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Thinking I hold him till the trade deadline and move him then so I don’t have to deal with the bullshiz in March

Whoever you try to trade to will be thinking the same..

Just now, vyun said:

Whoever you try to trade to will be thinking the same..

Nah there’s a few people I can probably fleece if they look on the borderline of making the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Nah there’s a few people I can probably fleece if they look on the borderline of making the playoffs.

You can try, but someone on the borderline ESPECIALLY isn't going to be looking to take on a player who misses a game a week. If you don't want Embiid, the best time to trade is immediately after he strings together 3-4 straight 28 15 4 3 games