Dboy94

Should I Pick Up Marquis Brown Or Demarcus Robinson?

Should I pick up Brown or Robinson? I have both Tyreek and Gallup. Should I drop Gallup for Brown? Should I drop Gallup for Robinson as well or just go for Brown because Tyreek will be back eventually? I’m in desperate need of a receiver. 

Just now, Skip23 said:

Get Marquis Brown

Just go for Brown don’t reach for Robinson? My other receivers are Woods, Boyd and McLaurin. My teams hurtin cuz of Tyreek 

Just now, seanmarks03 said:

Brown, not even a thought 

So drop Gallup and put in a claim for both? 

1 minute ago, Skip23 said:

Get both if you can, but definitely Brown

Ok gonna put in a claim for both Brown first and drop Gallup. I also have Golden Tate but I want to hold on to him what do you think? 

10 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:

Should I pick up Brown or Robinson? I have both Tyreek and Gallup. Should I drop Gallup for Brown? Should I drop Gallup for Robinson as well or just go for Brown because Tyreek will be back eventually? I’m in desperate need of a receiver. 

I'd go after John Brown and Marquis Brown over Robinson, I really like Gallup this year so would try not to drop him if you don't have to, theres always some WR out there to grab every week

Just now, evobeatsti said:

I'd go after John Brown and Marquis Brown over Robinson, I really like Gallup this year so would try not to drop him if you don't have to, theres always some WR out there to grab every week

Yea me too but he’s out 2-4 weeks and I have to drop a receiver I’m at my limit. It’s between Gallup, McLaurin and Golden Tate.

Gallup for Marquise.

Return the favor?

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Gallup for Marquise.

Return the favor?

Should I put the claim in for Robinson as well in case I don’t get Brown? 

1 minute ago, Dboy94 said:

Should I put a claim in for Robinson as well in case I don’t get brown? 

I would put a waiver in for both players if you are good with dropping a kicker I would do that if not I would drop Golden Tate. 

It's not really even a question for me based on each player's current and longterm value. Marquise is getting tons of targets already, and his value will stay consistent as long as he stays healthy. Meanwhile Robinson is competing against Watkins, Hardman, and Kelce for targets, and things get even trickier when Hill comes back. I'd definitely drop Gallup for Brown.

Help me out?

8 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:

Should I put the claim in for Robinson as well in case I don’t get Brown? 

I dunno.  I like Gallup more ROS.  I mean, good luck figuring out which non-Hill KC WR will be the one to blow up from week to week.

16 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

It's not really even a question for me based on each player's current and longterm value. Marquise is getting tons of targets already, and his value will stay consistent as long as he stays healthy. Meanwhile Robinson is competing against Watkins, Hardman, and Kelce for targets, and things get even trickier when Hill comes back. I'd definitely drop Gallup for Brown.

Help me out?

So don’t Put in the waiver for Robinson? Try to get brown? 

20 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

I would put a waiver in for both players if you are good with dropping a kicker I would do that if not I would drop Golden Tate. 

I can only drop a receiver. Tate will be #1 in New York lots of YAC I’m hoping

2 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:

So don’t Put in the waiver for Robinson? Try to get brown? 

Your #1 claim should be dropping Gallup for Brown.

Your #2 claim should be dropping Gallup for Robinson.

Unless you're holding the #1 waiver priority, you aren't guaranteed to get either. So I'd just prioritize them like that. Target Brown though.

Edited by CamNewton

1 minute ago, CamNewton said:

Your #1 claim should be dropping Gallup for Brown.

Your #2 claim should be dropping Gallup for Robinson.

Unless you're holding the #1 waiver priority, you aren't guaranteed to get either. So I'd just prioritize them like that. Target Brown though.

I don’t have 3rd I’m hoping I get him. I also have Tate too but he’s gonna be the 1 in NY 

I was able to get Brown now I have to figure out who to start. Which 2 out of the 3 would you start between Brown, McLaurin and Montgomery? 

2 minutes ago, Dedicated 0N3 said:

Gallup for Brown.

I got him but now who should I start? Which two would you start between the three? Brown, McLaurin and Montgomery?