fci

2 Owners Needed for ESPN Roto Keeper League

We need 2 owners to take over teams in our ESPN Fantasy Basketball Roto League

THIS IS NOT A MONEY LEAGUE

Standard categories with a unique keeper system. You can only keep a player up to 2 times and own the player in the round he was drafted in.

So, when a team has kept a player 2 times they must either trade him or lose them for the following season. From this past season; Harden, Embiid, George, Jokic and Westbrook were returned to the player pool.

The purpose of this system is to keep people from owning the superstars forever. It also opens up the league to some pretty interesting trades when a player has been kept 2 times and the owner needs to move them or lose them.

When you trade a player, they carry with them the round there were drafted in. If you pick up a player who was not drafted you own them in the last round.

Here are links to the 2 teams currently available

https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/team?leagueId=11926&teamId=2 Listed as Open Team 1

https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/team?leagueId=11926&teamId=7 Listed as Open Team 2

Here is a link to the settings:

https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/settings?leagueId=11926

Open Team 1 was the League Champion last season and kept Tobias Harris from Round 1 so he can only be kept 1 more time.

Open Team 2 has no keepers from last season so you don't have to move anyone this season.

Also, the teams that finish 6th-10th participate in a lottery to determine draft position for Round 1. This discourages tanking for the 1st pick. After Round 1 the draft is a snake draft and the order is reverse finish from last season. Open Team 1 drafts 10th in the snake draft while Open Team will draft 4th after Round 1 and is in the lottery for Round 1 position.

Finally, since ESPN does not let us slot keepers by round, we hold the draft in Yahoo and play the season in ESPN. The only use of Yahoo is to draft. 

Draft is Sunday October 20 at 8:00 PM Eastern and the Keeper Deadline is Friday October 18th at 8:00 PM Eastern

If you want a team, email me at commishdave@gmail.com, specify which team you want and I will send you the invite to the ESPN league and to the league in Yahoo which is only for drafting

Dave

6 hours ago, CoachQ said:

Interested Team 1... rhs.bball.coachq@gmail.com

Invitation has been sent for Team 1. I included the round value of the players on that team.

Dave

22 minutes ago, Michal Jablonski said:

I will take the other team. mj12@wp.pl

Invites sent from ESPN and from Yahoo (where we draft only).

1 hour ago, Michal Jablonski said:

Apologies but I figured I cannot make the draft so please find a replacement for me.

Got it.