Chippa

Diggs for Godwin? ppr

Was just offered Chris Godwin for Stefon Diggs. They're pretty evenly matched imo, but I want yall's opinion. 

Should I accept this offer?

Edited by Chippa

Yes, take Godwin.  He could be WR1 ROS.  Vikings are a run heavy team.

Edited by Skip23

Bucs under Aryans seem to be running the ball alot more too. And I dont think we can trust Winston either

I am a huge Vikings fan and love Diggs, but I think I would have to go Godwin.  He is clearly a top option in that TB offense that should be throwing a lot.  Vikings D is back and they are committed to a strong run game.  Also without a clear #3 receiving option in MN teams have been heavily focused on taking away both Diggs and Thielen with success dating back to the 2nd half of last season.

• Thanks 1

Tough one, you probably can't go wrong. Diggs is a good buy-low candidate. They went to him several times Sunday, and his usage was more than his fantasy points indicated. Best is yet to come. 

Godwin is legit, and co-#1 with Evans. I don't trust Winston, but neither do I Cousins. I'd say Diggs is boom/bust, and Godwin more consistent. As such, I'd take Godwin.

• Like 2

Just now, snowmanjack said:

Tough one, you probably can't go wrong. Diggs is a good buy-low candidate. They went to him several times Sunday, and his usage was more than his fantasy points indicated. Best is yet to come. 

Godwin is legit, and co-#1 with Evans. I don't trust Winston, but neither do I Cousins. I'd say Diggs is boom/bust, and Godwin more consistent. As such, I'd take Godwin.

Pretty solid explanation there. 

19 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Pretty solid explanation there. 

Take Godwin! Help with my trade! 

21 minutes ago, snowmanjack said:

Yes Godwin! Help with my trade! 

1 minute ago, GoVols98 said:

Godwin no doubt about it. Winston, surprisingly, is better than Kirk Cousins. MN is a run first team too

I mean, I wouldnt go that far. Cousins had a real good year last season, and Tampa is running the ball a lot more too. 

I am leaning towards Godwin though

2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

I mean, I wouldnt go that far. Cousins had a real good year last season, and Tampa is running the ball a lot more too. 

I am leaning towards Godwin though

They can't run the ball when they are down by three scores, which is going to happen more times than not. Godwin all the way. Just watch the film, Godwin is better than Diggs in real life and fantasy. 

1 hour ago, GoVols98 said:

They can't run the ball when they are down by three scores, which is going to happen more times than not. Godwin all the way. Just watch the film, Godwin is better than Diggs in real life and fantasy. 

Would you trade Kerryon, Diggs and Cousins for Tyrell Williams and Aaron Jones? 

4 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

I'd take Godwin 

I would rather have Godwin.  But I think that’s a fair trade, Cousins isn’t worth much.

Just now, Skip23 said:

I would rather have Godwin.  But I think that’s a fair trade, Cousins isn’t worth much.

6 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:

Not sure if you saw the GB coaches comments today but he said he wants Williams and Jones to have similar work load so they don't run Jones in the ground.. not sure if he's just saying that or being serious . Something to keep in mind. 

2 minutes ago, GoVols98 said:

Not sure if you saw the GB coaches comments today but he said he wants Williams and Jones to have similar work load so they don't run Jones in the ground.. not sure if he's just saying that or being serious . Something to keep in mind. 

What do you mean they’re on different teams? 

28 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:

What do you mean they’re on different teams? 

Jammal Williams.. GB's other RB

Just now, GoVols98 said:

Jammal Williams.. GB's other RB

Oh s--- just looked that up. Damn what should I do now wait? Will he still be a workhorse?