turner46

Kemba Walker 2019-2020 Outlook

Being overblown because beginning of the season and new team. Proven baller and still in his prime years. Relax.

Edited by HK-47
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

I just saw a Lowry for Kemba trade go down in one of my leagues. 

Well Kemba will probably finish ahead of Lowry by the end of the season.   But yeah Kemba sucks in the short term. 

4 straight buckets up to 22 points. Like I said, Relax.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cozie said:

He salvaged his line tonight but where are the assists?

He's not a high assist player. Obviously this is lower than his average but it's not a strength of his.

14 minutes ago, Cozie said:

at least he give you 2 stls and 2 blks tonight

22 minutes ago, Cozie said:

He set some guys up nicely they just didn't make the shots. Could have had 5-6 pretty easy. But, you drafted the wrong player if you expecting good assists on a consistent basis. He's a scorer first...always has been and always will be.

Edited by HK-47

With our settings (points league) he made 19 Fantasypoints today, I was expecting him to be in the 22-23 area on average, so if he starts shooting closer to 43-44% instead of 36% I think he will be fine. Of course he won’t have 4 stocks every night but maybe 2-3 assists more so it should be fine.

i also don’t expect Jaylon Brown to put up 25/9/4 every night...

Edited by KB24MVP
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, HK-47 said:

He set some guys up nicely they just didn't make the shots. Could have had 5-6 pretty easy. But, you drafted the wrong player if you expecting good assists on a consistent basis. He's a scorer first...always has been and always will be.

I’m aware Kemba’s strength is not in assists but two in two games is a little uncharacteristic even for him. 

That's more like it. 

• Like 1

Glad to see Kemba is starting to click with the Celtics now. After seeing his shooting percentages from the first two games I was a little bit hesitant about him, but he recovered very well last night.

2 hours ago, JoshB said:

Glad to see Kemba is starting to click with the Celtics now. After seeing his shooting percentages from the first two games I was a little bit hesitant about him, but he recovered very well last night.

Had kemba last year and this year as well, there will be a lot more bad shooting nights! buckle up buckaroo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just stopping by to give this dude some props. Another 30 point game and a real nice overall line. Can't believe anyone was worried about this dude...been ballin for years. Just puts up numbers and doesn't miss games.

• Like 3

He become FT% anchor so far this season

3 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Just stopping by to give this dude some props. Another 30 point game and a real nice overall line. Can't believe anyone was worried about this dude...been ballin for years. Just puts up numbers and doesn't miss games.

I have to echo that same sentiment. Dude is just a baller.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Been IMPROVING for years, really excited to see how he does in Boston with a good supporting cast.

He's looking great.  He is a must have first PG on a punt assist team.  Lot's of points. FT anchor to offset your big men in punt AST build and hit's 3's.  He's everything you need for that sort of build.

If you're not punting AST, He's not as valuable but the scoring is elite in the fist 2 weeks.  He's like a poor man's Harden minus assists.