QB: Dak

RB: Zeke, Mack, Miles Sanders

WR: Odell, Michael Thomas, Kupp

TE: Kittle

FLEX: Cooks, Tarik Cohen, Courtland Sutton

D- Chargers

K: Joey Slye

Bench

QB: Stafford, Daniel Jones, Sam Darnold (IR)

RB: Tevin Coleman, Justice Hill, Mattison, Chase Edmonds, Ryquell Armstead, Malcolm Brown, Raheem Mostert, Ty Johnson, Bryce Love (IR)

WR: Michael Gallup (IR), Anthony Miller, AJ Brown, Parris Campbell, Miles Boykin, Diontae Johnson, KeeSean Johnson, Hakeem Butler (IR)

TE: Hockenson, Goedert

D-Browns

Could possibly consolidate big time and get a 3rd stud WR to stack with OBJ and MT for the future but my team has actually played pretty well this year and could really contend IMO with improved RB depth. This would cancel out the little help I have at that position and square me up as a team for the future while punting this year.

The level of RB pickups on waivers to fill the empty slot would not be great: probably handcuffing Mack with Jordan Wilkins or maybe Mark Walton as a pass catching back in Miami after Drake gets traded.

Not even sure who I would play in my extra lineup slot (until Gallup or Coleman returns) that I would have to fill with my 2 of my starters going out but this seems like a discount for an elite talent. If possible, which would WR would you prioritize getting in dynasty?

I have also thought about offering this package for a RB upgrade but RBs are generally tougher to land so I would have to overpay a bit probably. Do you see any potential RB targets that would be a fair match for a Cooks+Mack package in 0.5 PPR dynasty?

Thanks in advance and WHIR 100%

Not going to be much help...sadly...as I've never played Dynasty.  The only thing that comes to mind is seeing if Rashaad Penny is available.  I say that as a Hawks fan...Carson has a bad injury history and has a fumbling problem this year.  PLUS, Penny has not looked great, but I believe he could BE great with a full game script with 20 touches.  That being said, I'd be curious if his owner would part with him due to lack of productivity thus far in his career?

Thanks for the help with mine.

• Thanks 1

This is a tough one. I think you should ride it out with your team as it is right now. In a Dynasty league I doubt you're going to get any value at RB for Cooks/Mack. Your WR core is solid. I think you should stay put and eventually someone on your bench like Mattison will emerge for you as the season goes on.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, croikee said:

Not going to be much help...sadly...as I've never played Dynasty.  The only thing that comes to mind is seeing if Rashaad Penny is available.  I say that as a Hawks fan...Carson has a bad injury history and has a fumbling problem this year.  PLUS, Penny has not looked great, but I believe he could BE great with a full game script with 20 touches.  That being said, I'd be curious if his owner would part with him due to lack of productivity thus far in his career?

Thanks for the help with mine.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately Penny is a top of the bench/maybe even low end FLEX type guy in a league like this. Pretty much 2 RBs from every NFL team are owned and quality waiver pickups take a lot of skill and foresight to make. Was fortunate enough to snag Malcolm Brown and Raheem Mostert for free. I do agree though. Seahawks basically end up with a different RB every year since Marshawn's decline. Could very well be Penny's turn

Edited by mocha4313

Your team does look good. I'm pretty high on Mack this year but if you wanted to try and send him and Cooks maybe for Gurley? You have Brown to cuff him with. It's a huge risk obviously but we've seen what Gurley can do and he's on the better team. Maybe the Gurley owner wants off the ride.

Or see what RBs the Cook owner has and try and package Cooks & Mattison?

• Thanks 1

i would hold on to what you have. your rbs are scary good, and can only get better.

juju would be a solid move play, but you have enough depth that its not worth losing a solid top10rb over.

• Thanks 1

I am all for winning now, so if you can get JuJu & a better RB than Mack, then go for it. But if not, I would hold, as your team looks pretty solid. 

What other RB does the team have, that has TG3? They may be interested in Malcolm, to where you could do a 2-1, to help. 

• Thanks 1

As much as I love JuJu and not a fan of cooks I wouldn't do this. Mack plays behind one of the best olines in football and you need rbs more then wrs

• Thanks 1

You have enough depth at RB that it would be worth it for JuJu. He’s going to be fine with Rudolph. Ben isn’t even that good anymore and that was hidden from the average fan by having Brown and JuJu out there.

• Thanks 1

I agree with the others, I don't know how much I want Juju moving forward, and Mack is still a stud. you're team is pretty decent as it is. As for dynasty implications, I don't play it so I don't really know the intricacies of future years planning unfortunately.  thx for mine

• Thanks 1

Not a huge fan of Juju without AB now, and you would really be limited at RB after this deal. Could always pivot though and trade a WR. Mack's calf injury concerns me as those things linger and really can hinder a WR/RB. I would stay put. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TooHusky said:

Not a huge fan of Juju without AB now, and you would really be limited at RB after this deal. Could always pivot though and trade a WR. Mack's calf injury concerns me as those things linger and really can hinder a WR/RB. I would stay put. 

On 9/19/2019 at 8:27 AM, scheibler said:

As much as I love JuJu and not a fan of cooks I wouldn't do this. Mack plays behind one of the best olines in football and you need rbs more then wrs

Would you consider offering that same package for Nick Chubb?

Kind of a shot in the dark and no idea if he would accept but just saw how RB heavy the Chubb owner’s team is so thought it was maybe worth a shot.

19 minutes ago, mocha4313 said:

Would you consider offering that same package for Nick Chubb?

Kind of a shot in the dark and no idea if he would accept but just saw how RB heavy the Chubb owner’s team is so thought it was maybe worth a shot.

Yes, upgrade at RB without much sacrifice at wr 

• Like 1

I would not trade Mack, even for Chubb. I see Chubb as someone with an expiry date and will lose a lot of touches when Hunt comes back. I'm very high on Mack this year.

• Thanks 1

Man, if I can get Juju for that in DYNASTY, I'm doing it. Juju would be a top 5 pick in a Dynasty re-draft, would he not? He is the second coming of Larry Fitzgerald. Where will Mack and Cooks be in 5 years? Probably not playing (Mack) and a boom/bust WR3 (Cooks). Juju will be a top 3 WR in football.

• Thanks 1

Additionally, I tend to think the RB2 spot is the easiest to find value from out of the dumpster (SF RBs, Gore this week) and I'm usually willing to punt that spot if I have a true stud (you do, Zeke) and top flight WRs.

• Like 1

I would wait until Hill is healthy and then try to trade Cooks and Mack for him.

• Thanks 1