Sign in to follow this  
chicagowhitesox1173

Would this trade be extremely dumb?

I just traded away Joe Mixon for Michael Thomas. Now this does leave me thin at running back. I now have a chance to trade Antonio Brown for Melvin Gordon. I just don’t know how bad of a deal it is.

these are now my running backs—-David Johnson and Sony Michael. 

My wide receivers——-Antonio Brown, Michael Thomas, Christian Kirk, Will Fuller, AJ Green and DeMarcus Robinson. I have a pretty easy schedule for about 4 weeks, so my lineup could potentially be.....

QB. Mayfield or Stafford

RB. David Johnson, Melvin Gordon 

WR. Michael Thomas, AJ Green

TE. Delanie Walker

Flex. Sony Michael or Christian Kirk or Will Fuller.

Is this a really dumb idea

Your RB2 and WR2 in that situation are question marks. No one even knows when they're going to be back. I would just stick with what you got. 

I understand the desperation, but I wouldn't trade Brown for a running back who may not return before Week 10 and might be in a timeshare when he does. But it's not a dumb idea and you'd come out smelling like a rose if Gordon comes back soon or Brown pulls another stunt.

I keep AB. If not suspended you have an elite WR with Brady throwing to him that you definitely got cheap in the draft. With the way Eckler is playing who knows what happens with Gordon when he comes back.

Edited by Godeep