Would you trade Rodgers for any of these 3 players:

Josh Jacobs, Tyreek Hill, or D. Montgomery

Team:

QB: Wilson, Rodgers, Winston

RB: kamara, D Williams, Sanders, breida, Thompson

WR: Diggs, Godwin, Kirk, Mclauren, Hardman

TE: Kelce

Thanks, WHIR 100%!

I would be jumping on Jacobs if you could get him. Still with concerns this week and being a rookie you may be able to package something as well. I think you need the help at RB more than Rodgers who hasn't been blowing up yet. 

How many teams is this? That's a really important factor for superflex/2QB - the more teams, the less likely I would want to move Rodgers.

I 100% wouldn't trade Rodgers for Montgomery or Tyreek and I would only trade him for Jacobs if I was getting a QB back in return as well. You should have 3 QBs in superflex/2QB

I would easily trade him for hill. You have Wilson, and Winston is throwing a lot more now. 

You have time for hill to rest as Godwin, Kirk, and scary terry handle the load. When he’s back he’s a Must start each week. 

Edited by fluffhead007

Thank you for helping with mine. In a league where 20qbs start. I don't move Rodgers for less than tier 1 position players. Good luck.

I wouldn't do this deal in your spot. We're expecting Winston to turn it around but so far it's looked like Arians is forcing TB to lean on the run and not have Winston burn them. While you're kinda thin at RB2, I still think Rodgers should net you an elite RB/WR. Hill is but he's not healthy and you've got good WRs with upside as it is.  If anything i'd look to package Scary Terry and Sanders/Dwill for a better RB2 if you can.  thanks for mine.

Edited by TheINC