Sign in to follow this  
FlashGordon401

TNF: 9/19/19 Titans @ Jags Gameday Thread

Just now, Chwf3rd said:

Who’s a bigger bust: Fournette or Damian Williams?

Fournette isn't a bust when he is getting 20+ touches/game. He is playing with a 6th round rookie QB.

• Like 1

Not even sure what to do with Dede now. Minshew looks to be targeting Westbrook more this game, yet he's had some crucial drops.

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

Looks like that may be it for Henry. 3 possession game. Lewis time.

Keep dreaming dude. We get it, you own Lewis. But he's still the backup. 

Remember when Tennessee was "good" because they whipped Cleveland?  They did that because Cleveland apparently sucks.

I can’t believe I used a 7th round pick on Dede. Lmao never buying into the hype on a Jags player ever again.

Fournette is in a borderline 2016 Gurley situation with that o-line.

But it looks like Minshew will actually make teams respect the pass.

1 minute ago, devaster said:

Fournette isn't a bust when he is getting 20+ touches/game. He is playing with a 6th round rookie QB.

The 6th round rookie QB isn't playing that bad. I don't think you can blame him for Fournette's struggles. 

• Like 1

It’s the o line, but those rushers are getting tired, Fournette will get some runs in

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, devaster said:

Who's throwing dimes and looking great. You can't blame Fournette's awfulness on Minshew

2 minutes ago, Machines said:

The 6th round rookie QB isn't playing that bad. I don't think you can blame him for Fournette's struggles. 

They are putting 8 in the box forcing said 6th rounder to beat them. Tough for Fournette. Easier for the 6th round QB until they respect his game.

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

Who's throwing dimes and looking great. You can't blame Fournette's awfulness on Minshew

When the OLine isn't great and the defense doesn't respect the QB and stacks the box it will be a tough game for Fournette. Having to wear the defense down to get some holes.

>Fournette is awful

>Surely any other RB in the league can break 2 tackles the second he gets the ball

Edited by sSektor

1 minute ago, joebaker23 said:

I can’t believe I used a 7th round pick on Dede. Lmao never buying into the hype on a Jags player ever again.

i got him in the 8th...hes sitting on my bench and should be sitting his a** on the jags bench as well

chark went in the 16th rd, owner hasnt started him yet thru 3 games

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

I think Minshews looking great can be blamed on Fournette, because the Titans appear to only care about Fournette.

3 minutes ago, joebaker23 said:

Got him with the 6th smh.

I'm still holding in a 12-team just because there's nothing better on the wire and he can sit on my bench.

🗑 > Titans Offense