Sign in to follow this  
Chargers88

Trade josh Gordon??

No way, keep Gordon.  You're undervaluing Carson.  Trade Royce Freeman for Penny to get that situation handcuffed.

26 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

No way, keep Gordon.  You're undervaluing Carson.  Trade Royce Freeman for Penny to get that situation handcuffed.

Thanks what if I do Tyler Lockett instead of Gordon 

If you’re going to make this deal, try and dump off Ingram first.  I’m wondering if he’s going to be able to keep shouldering the load in Baltimore.

Also, while I understand the appeal of Bell, are there any other decent wide-outs available to pick up on waivers once the deal goes through?  Losing Gordon only leaves you with 3 receivers, and I’d personally  feel nervous if the only wide-out on my bench was Javis Landry, who has to share targets with OBJ.

1 hour ago, Beer Snob said:

If you’re going to make this deal, try and dump off Ingram first.  I’m wondering if he’s going to be able to keep shouldering the load in Baltimore.

Also, while I understand the appeal of Bell, are there any other decent wide-outs available to pick up on waivers once the deal goes through?  Losing Gordon only leaves you with 3 receivers, and I’d personally  feel nervous if the only wide-out on my bench was Javis Landry, who has to share targets with OBJ.

Thanks Dj chark is available and I can use a ww for him, I am adding Peterson in the trade so I can trade him for for a wr if necessary. Picked up deebo Samuel. 

15 hours ago, Chargers88 said:

12 team .5 ppr standard scoring standard roster 

qb: rivers 

rb: zeke, Carson, Ingram, Royce freeman 

wr: devante Adams, Lockett, Josh Gordon, Landry 

te: ertz 

k: someone 

defense: patriots 

trade: Josh Gordon and Mark Ingram or Chris Carson fur leveon bell 

recieve: leveon bell could try for kamara doubt that happens though 

I would than add Phillip Dorsett or deebo Samuel 

I'd keep what you have.

Is there any chance to avoid giving up Gordon? Bell is a very good player, but I would not invest one of the most talented WR on the best team in the NFL for him right now with the QB situation on top. 

Ingram and Carson are solid RBs. The risk would be too high for me. 

6 minutes ago, Cam4Future said:

Is there any chance to avoid giving up Gordon? Bell is a very good player, but I would not invest one of the most talented WR on the best team in the NFL for him right now with the QB situation on top. 

Ingram and Carson are solid RBs. The risk would be too high for me. 

I could do Tyler Lockett lnstead 

15 hours ago, phillyfan461 said:

I think that's a little too much especially with AB gone in NE

I agree with this. Think like others have said you are undervaluing Carson and Ingram 

As someone who owns Le'Veon, I would stay put if I were you. He's a stud but I'm kind of worried about his health since he's getting 25-30 touches a game so far.