Sign in to follow this  
Tico3169

Looking for 1-3 hyper-competitive roto players for long-running Yahoo league!

League is in its 21st season - first time on Yahoo (ESPN lost us, like so many others, last year). We are a hyper-competitive, yet fun, bunch. We convinced 3 of our 12 teams to back out of the league for being absentee and less interested. We're at 9 now and are looking for 10 or 12. If you are hyper-competitive and think you can beat the best, we're the league!
Roto format
10F, 5D, 2G, (4BE, 4IR)
G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FOW, HIT, BLK (we were among the first to add HIT and BLK in the past and this year decided PIM is no longer relevant and added FOW instead)
W, SV%, GAA (goalies are still important, but not the whole game like many other leagues)
We're looking at a pay league (still TBD) and looking at some negative incentives for those who don't play all their games (maybe a financial penalty for the pool if well short of max)
Draft is Sunday night the 29th, 9PM - plenty of time to prep

If you fit this profile and are glad to FINALLY find a hyper-competitive roto league (without adopting a crappy dynasty team), consider us and reply with questions. If you're starting a league that's not getting traction, consider us and reply with questions.

Game on!

P.S. Most of us are in the Boston area. Not in any way a requirement (we have others elsewhere), but if so we try to get together a couple times for banter.

I’m interested. How much is buy in? Any flexibility on draft time? On a flight Sunday night but I land at 915 and could make 930 EST work. Email me - Dave.valvano@gmail.com 

thanks ! 

Hey, are you still looking for owners? I’d be very interested if so - was in a great roto cats league that disbanded and looking for a new league. I’m competitive, usually play in 3-4 leagues a year with different formats, commission one of them, and active in all. Generally more interested in $ leagues, too. Let me know if you still have a spot. 

Interested, tazaaron19@yahoo.com

From Detroit, living in Oklahoma, watch hockey even in the off season