lvsaint429

Week 3 Weather

Recommended Posts

Everything seems fine except rain in KC & windy (but sunny) in TB. Rain isn’t a huge deal but is anyone else lowering expectations in TB? Winston has a hard enough time in perfect conditions, so a little concerned about Evans & Godwin

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Baltimore at Kansas City (1:00 PM ET):  One of this week’s best games is expected to see rain and 12 MPH winds. The rain is expected to be continuous throughout the game and has a chance to impact both teams. Rain normally doesn’t do a whole lot besides potentially worsen field conditions, or in severe cases impact receiver’s ability to catch the ball. With an O/U of 54, it’s really tough for me to consider benching anyone from this game even with some tough weather conditions."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strong winds are the only thing that matter for fantasy purposes. The TB forecast looks fine unless I am missing something. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Strong winds are the only thing that matter for fantasy purposes. The TB forecast looks fine unless I am missing something. 

Actually they downgraded the forecasted winds for Tampa today. Was expected from 15-20 mph but now only expected from 10-15. Shouldn’t be bad there.

Kansas City is expected to have rain throughout the game with winds also around 10-15. The combination of wind & rain might make things interesting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kc-Bal o/u is 52. Vegas isn’t concerned about the weather, so neither am I.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

Kc-Bal o/u is 52. Vegas isn’t concerned about the weather, so neither am I.

I’d take the over at 62

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dicka24 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the field in KC turf and not real grass?


spacer.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dicka24 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the field in KC turf and not real grass?

Correcting you.  She be grass. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Asian Sensation said:

The wind in TB can only make Jameis more accurate. Start all bucs receivers with confidence. 

Good God.  The last thing he needs is one more thing to figure out during a drop back.  New offense, oncoming rushers, where’s Godwin, and now trying to remember which way the wind is blowing and calculating an adjustment.  Plus all the random stuff that’s always flying around in his head.  I can see passes going into the stands.  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has there been any talk of possibly delaying this game due to potential lightning strikes? KC homers, please keep us updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dicka24 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the field in KC turf and not real grass?

 

I posted on another thread that arrowhead was turf.  My bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BklynBlue said:

Has there been any talk of possibly delaying this game due to potential lightning strikes? KC homers, please keep us updated.

Rain with light wind. No lightning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sean Tambo said:

Looks horrible in KC..Probably sitting all WRs in this one....This Sucks!!!

 

Sit Mahomes too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, K197040 said:

Good God.  The last thing he needs is one more thing to figure out during a drop back.  New offense, oncoming rushers, where’s Godwin, and now trying to remember which way the wind is blowing and calculating an adjustment.  Plus all the random stuff that’s always flying around in his head.  I can see passes going into the stands.  

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve read something about bad weather in green bay too. Im not from the Usa. Can someone weight in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, konstao said:

I’ve read something about bad weather in green bay too. Im not from the Usa. Can someone weight in?

Can I tell you about Darwin Thompson and T J Johnson?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MJJ28 said:

Kc-Bal o/u is 52. Vegas isn’t concerned about the weather, so neither am I.

 

The weather for game time is looking much better than last night.  The field is going to be soaked as it's pouring there now but there shouldn't be much rain during the game.  I saw 50% at noon then it was like 40-35% the rest of the game.  Last night they were calling for 80% chance through the entire game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rabaak said:

image.png.037c8640856ccf650eb3e58e3292eeb2.png

 

Looks like the vast majority of that should pass right around kick off give or take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.