Sign in to follow this  
DValentine

Who to drop for kicker this week? WHIR

Not sure who to drop for kicker this week.

Im leaning towards hyde, MVS or Kyler Murray. Looking for any insight and guidance. Will help in return. 

I know some people will say Ty Johnson, but as a kerryon owner im worried about injury and Ty Johnson hype train is growing. 

Just now, Willie_Beamen said:

Robby Anderson

interesting - any reason why? number 1 receiver looked decent last week. Just dont believe in his talent or situation? 

Just now, DValentine said:

interesting - any reason why? number 1 receiver looked decent last week. Just dont believe in his talent or situation? 

Situation is rough, you have depth at WR. I would drop him before anyone else on your team. Not sure how long Darnold is out - not much to like about Anderson right now. Boom/Bust with a low ceiling until Darnold comes back. He did look okay last week, but that was against the under achieving Browns D and they were playing from behind.

Otherwise I would drop Ty Johnson but you said you want to keep him. 

Nobody.   What kickers are available in later slot games? Wait to pick that guy up if you need it based on the score of your matchup.  You might not need the kicker this week and keep the roster depth.    Maybe trade a 2-for-1 with someone in the league to upgrade somewhere and keep your lineup in check

Edited by nll928

8 minutes ago, DValentine said:

Not sure who to drop for kicker this week.

Im leaning towards hyde, MVS or Kyler Murray. Looking for any insight and guidance. Will help in return. 

I know some people will say Ty Johnson, but as a kerryon owner im worried about injury and Ty Johnson hype train is growing. 

I would drop Ty Johnson first. If you are not happy about that I would drop MVS. I think you need to wait on Murray to see his progress. I think Hyde is starting RB and those are hard to come by.

I’d have to say Johnson or MVS if you truly want to keep him. Hyde is getting a lot of carries and Murray has looked pretty good and should only get better.

I cant see your team but Murray if he is your backup QB

MVS. I just dropped him myself.With the WR you have in front of him, which are all the teams #1 I can't see you ever playing him.

Robby from the Jets that team is horrendous across the board. 

I'd drop Ty Johnson, I know you're the KJ owner, but most ppl (I would assume) drafted KJ for his talent, and not necessarily to run in that offense when Patricia doesnt trust him to give him work.  I don't know how much i'd be trusting Ty if KJ went down.  If not then MVS.