Sign in to follow this  
kev777zero

When are Yahoo Pro Leagues open?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Just hours ago we had nothing, yet you complain...dissapointing 

 

I want moarrrrrrrr

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Either people are jumping all over the 100$ leagues or they just don’t have enough options. I mean for H2H live drafts they have like 4 days available only from now until opening day and 1 time slot for those days. Just what the hell is going on. 

They make more as leagues fill up, usually.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ginocan said:

Either people are jumping all over the 100$ leagues or they just don’t have enough options. I mean for H2H live drafts they have like 4 days available only from now until opening day and 1 time slot for those days. Just what the hell is going on. 

 

They say more will open in the coming days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sixers11 said:

 

They say more will open in the coming days. 

 

Yup a lot more days and time slots have been added. 

But I want moarrrrrrrrrrrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ginocan said:

 

Yup a lot more days and time slots have been added. 

But I want moarrrrrrrrrrrr

Isnt their maximum 8 leagues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sixers11 said:

Isnt their maximum 8 leagues?

 

Not sure. I am not planning to enter more than 2-3 Pro leagues as I have a few leagues with college friends, coworkers, and Rotoworld (if we can fill it) posters. 

I just want more drafting dates and time slots. Which was not many in the opening hours, but looking like the numbers are increasing so that is great news! 

I want moarrrrrrrrrrrrr

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if yahoo h2h pro leagues are 1 win or could I potentially go 9-0 in a week? I normally only play roto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sixers11 said:

Does anyone know if yahoo h2h pro leagues are 1 win or could I potentially go 9-0 in a week? I normally only play roto.

 

They are H2H each category

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.