Certified_504

Need 1 PPR replacement owner

1st Year keeper league. 3 keepers. First year is free and we will keep this league together long term. We need a committed owner that is active, competitive, and responsive. If you are are looking for a great league to compete in, now is the time to join as we are in season 1. We lost 1 owner as he was not active enough, did not vote on trades, etc. His team however, is not that bad. Here is a link to the league. The team that you would control would be PHI Bird Gang.

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=557465

I can tell you right now, it's very competitive. Guys are not scared to pull the trigger on deals. It's a great league, we are just looking for the right owner to taker over this team. If you are interested, please leave your name and email address. Thank you

Thank you guys for responding. I just got a chance to view the replies as it was a long day at work today. We only have one team open right now, but there is always the possibility that another team may come available. Please leave your Name and email address and I will get in touch with you. Right now, I can only send one invite as only one person left their email. However, the rest of you should still respond with your emails because if he doesn't join, then that spot will still be open. I will also add people to a wait list as we always want to be prepared in case something opens up. Thanks again

Thank you Vblbaseball, I have your email address. JMW already joined the league, however it's a long season and something else may open up soon as I am always making sure our owners are active and committed.  I will add you to the wait list and you are going to be first on that list. If anyone else would like to be added to the wait list, please leave your name and email address. We may expand the league next year and more spots may be open. Thank you

Derek

amlbroncos@gmail.com