Sign in to follow this  
miasma16

9/22/2019 Ravens @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

Yeah all the time spend discussing KC RB's and it will all be for not.  KC rushing isn't gonna be a thing this year lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Williams is in, for anyone still monitoring this. Chiefs aren't even throwing though, so it's looking like none of the backs will do anything in fantasy today. Left side of the Chiefs o-line is getting destroyed.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OmegaRed88 said:

zero pass rush from KC

It was smart defense, they dropped guys back, Lamar's mental clock eventually ticked too far, then he panicked and never looked downfield again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

The bet .. who scores more fantasy points 

Darrel vs Darwin 

 

 

 

I dropped Darwin and picked up Darrell 10 minutes before kickoff because it was reported Darrell was working with the 1s and Darwin was nowhere to be found, didn’t start him though obviously 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, miasma16 said:

It was smart defense, they dropped guys back, Lamar's mental clock eventually ticked too far, then he panicked and never looked downfield again

I mean this whole drive/game.  That is not by design lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OmegaRed88 said:

I mean this whole drive/game.  That is not by design lol.

No more Dee Ford, I wouldn't stream the KC defense against the Dolphins

Ok maybe I would

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

 

I dropped Darwin and picked up Darrell 10 minutes before kickoff because it was reported Darrell was working with the 1s and Darwin was nowhere to be found, didn’t start him though obviously 

 

Yet yo boy McCoy getting all the touches lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a terrible play on the 2 point conversion attempt. Jackson should have just ignored the play and run the other direction where it was open field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mbell317 said:

What a terrible play on the 2 point conversion attempt. Jackson should have just ignored the play and run the other direction where it was open field. 

complete trash

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Deke said:

Fully prepared to get 0 points from Darrel

i think everyone depending on the chiefs offensive weapons today will be disappointed.

ravens are going to limit them to 7 possessions total.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.