Sign in to follow this  
miasma16

9/22/2019 Ravens @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

Let’s end this stupid Darrell Williams experiment. Bring on pocket Hercules.

• Like 1

It's still somewhat early, but at this point the smart move might be to abandon the Chiefs backfield all together.

• Like 2

Just now, OmegaRed88 said:

It's still somewhat early, but at this point the smart move might be to abandon the Chiefs backfield all together.

I think we need to see what becomes of this game. Shady looks very good. If this keeps up, he could easily start pulling away and have a ton of value. 

• Thanks 1

FME, played Hardman > Mike Will😭

Just now, miasma16 said:

I think we need to see what becomes of this game. Shady looks very good. If this keeps up, he could easily start pulling away and have a ton of value. 

This...

Well thanks Chiefs beat writers for having me move out Mccoy last minute.  Christ!

Pretty sure that guy who said McCoy wasn't starting actually gets paid to talk about sports, too. 

• Haha 1

Glad I sat McCoy after reading last-minute Rotoworld advice. I love being on my way to 0-3!

According to ESPN's Adam Teicher, "based off pregame warmups" Darrel Williams will serve as the Chiefs' starting running back Sunday against the Ravens.

Notably, LeSean McCoy, who spent much of the week nursing a sprained ankle, also worked behind rookie Darwin Thompson in warmups. McCoy was healthy enough to dress, though it appears he'll either be limited or only used in an emergency. Williams has yet to handle a carry this year while seeing just five offensive snaps. This is a situation to avoid for fantasy purposes.

Edited by 99-percent-sure
anger
  • Like 2

Haha McCoy  whatever... Ff is nothing anymore than a child's guessing game of beat writers that have no idea how to do anything outside of driving clicks and views. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Phuck 🤬. I started Darwin over McCoy because all the gd fear mongers on his thread. 

I mean that one is on you lol, they didn't say Darwin was starting

Phuck 🤬. I started Darwin over McCoy because all the gd fear mongers on his thread. 

You got to be kidding me.. that is one bad move.

16 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Yet yo boy McCoy getting all the touches lol

I have McCoy too, also on my bench

2 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Screw this forum, should’ve kept McCoy in but changed it after reading about Darrell Williams!

Why? He scored from half a yard out, neat. He hasn’t done anything else. 

2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

You got to be kidding me.. that is one bad move.

Darwin has more upside than Williams if McCoy was relegated to an emergency role. 

2 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

I mean that one is on you lol, they didn't say Darwin was starting

"It appears [McCoy] will either be limited or only used in an emergency." Unless you have reason to believe that advice is false, how could you leave McCoy in your lineup after reading it?

• Like 1

That's what you get for listening to all the bitter DWilliams owners lol

Darwin has more upside than Williams if McCoy was relegated to an emergency role. 

Darwin wasn’t working with the starters, Darrell was. Doubt we even see Darwin much today

Edited by Dexter75

1 minute ago, 99-percent-sure said:

"It appears [McCoy] will either be limited or only used in an emergency." Unless you have reason to believe that advice is false, how could you leave McCoy in your lineup after reading it?

How could you start the guy that was slated to be a backup and still slated to be a backup? There's literally no reason for that news to make you move Darwin into your starting lineup.

ED: Oh, you're quoting old news? We're all talking about Darrel Williams being slated to start and people moving McCoy out of their lineup based on that.

Edited by miasma16

2 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

🤣

• Haha 1