Sign in to follow this  
miasma16

9/22/2019 Ravens @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Darwin has more upside than Williams if McCoy was relegated to an emergency role. 

If my option was either McCoy or Darwin Thompson... you must start McCoy. No doubt 

Blame yourself for reading Darwin’s thread ... a bunch of hype fantasy owners trying to get the next big thing and then telling us how smart they are... 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Dexter75 said:

Darwin wasn’t working with the starters, Darrell was. Doubt we even see Darwin much today

If the news is that McCoy is most likely going to be a non factor, then that’s the only pertinent information. It would make sense that Williams would be taking lead snaps since he’s more of a veteran, but Darwin UNDOUBTEDLY has higher upside and is a bigger play maker. If the Ravens played defense similarly to last yr, they would need an RB that can get into space and open up the defense. It goes BEYOND the surface level news blotter. 

Just now, shakestreet said:

If my option was either McCoy or Darwin Thompson... you must start McCoy. No doubt 

Blame yourself for reading Darwin’s thread ... a bunch of hype fantasy owners trying to get the next big thing and then telling us how smart they are... 

🤦‍♂️ I had my own analysis on Darwin before he was even drafted. I’m fully aware of his skill set and how that can work with this offense. Had absolutely nothing to do with the valuation of others. 

8 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Why? He scored from half a yard out, neat. He hasn’t done anything else. 

You have no idea what your talking about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Rotoworld in a nutshell 

Still waiting for Darwin to see his first snap....but maybe we get lucky and he rattles off a 45 yard TD run? 😃

2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

This...Darwin will not get one carry and will be dropped en masse

Harbaugh is calling plays like he's coaching a 50-student private school against Mater Dei

3 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

I sat McCoy literally 1 minute before lineup lock based on beat reporters.  Unbelievable.

He has 3 for 15 and a TD, big deal. If he goes off for 150 and 2 then you can be filled with regret. That’s highly unlikely to happen. Who did you start over him? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

You have no idea what your talking about. 

Yea, I have Zeke and Ekeler. Sorry if 3 for 15 doesn’t impress me lol 

Edited by Dexter75

2 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

🤦‍♂️ I had my own analysis on Darwin before he was even drafted. I’m fully aware of his skill set and how that can work with this offense. Had absolutely nothing to do with the valuation of others. 

For sure .. Darwin’s hype at preseason was out of this world everybody knew who he was.. 👏👏. Sh*7 I even drafted him. 

Mahomes league Winner again!

all DROB does is make sick catches for his QB. mahomes' trust rises with every throw

Edited by FritzLn
  • Like 1

This Darwin Thompson hype train is out of control. The conductor is drunk, the film-grinding passengers are partying like its 1999 and they are all headed nowhere fast. This happens every offseason and yet it is still shocking to watch history repeat itself. Fantasy analysts build insane amounts of hype for a lesser prospect, the ADP skyrockets, owners get burned. The fantasy community should adapt to focus on more predictive details when evaluating players and future production. Thompson lacks the speed, size or collegiate production to be a reliable producer at the NFL level. Before LeSean McCoy landed in Kansas City, derailing the Thompson hype train, fantasy gamers were betting against history, and against the advanced stats and metrics, by drafting him in the eighth round.

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

This Darwin Thompson hype train is out of control. The conductor is drunk, the film-grinding passengers are partying like its 1999 and they are all headed nowhere fast. This happens every offseason and yet it is still shocking to watch history repeat itself. Fantasy analysts build insane amounts of hype for a lesser prospect, the ADP skyrockets, owners get burned. The fantasy community should adapt to focus on more predictive details when evaluating players and future production. Thompson lacks the speed, size or collegiate production to be a reliable producer at the NFL level. Before LeSean McCoy landed in Kansas City, derailing the Thompson hype train, fantasy gamers were betting against history, and against the advanced stats and metrics, by drafting him in the eighth round.

tenor.gif

• Haha 2