Sign in to follow this  
miasma16

9/22/2019 Ravens @ Chiefs Game Day Thread

This Lamar Jackson garbage throwing it in the air and hoping someone comes down with it is just gonna make his fans pretend he's actually been throwing well. Been getting lucky with these garbage throws. 

Just now, miasma16 said:

Trilly Snead IV

Great throw by Lamar on that 3rd and 17 too

My point exactly. Dude throws an air ball and you call it a great throw. What a joke. 

Wow Lamar has some leg strength, gave that KC defender a piggy back ride.  

Let's see one more Mahomes bomb for a TD...

Just now, oliminator123 said:

This Lamar Jackson garbage throwing it in the air and hoping someone comes down with it is just gonna make his fans pretend he's actually been throwing well. Been getting lucky with these garbage throws. 

It was a smart play, he needs to get the ball in the air. 

Don't worry you'll be there to correct them all. And even though the protection has been terrible all game it should be blamed on Jackson. 

OK, McCoy out.   Is it...Darwin Thompson time???!!!

Edit... Never mind.  That long run by Darrell just crashed the hype train forever.

Edited by CooL

Just now, miasma16 said:

It was a smart play, he needs to get the ball in the air. 

What? Any coach will tell you to throw that ball away instead of air mailing it. It should have been picked. You're nuts. 

Good think the Ravens failed on two 2 point conversions. Wouldn't want a td to win the game or anything. 

• Haha 1

What? Any coach will tell you to throw that ball away instead of air mailing it. It should have been picked. You're nuts. 

I guess you don't understand how math works. They're down 2 scores with 6 minutes left on 3rd and a mile. If he's deciding between throwing a 3 flags up ball, throwing it away, and taking a sack, the choice is obvious to everybody but you.

Darrel Williams so much better than McCoy 

• Haha 1

Just now, crotchcrickets said:

So has mecole gotten another looks since his TD?  Unable to watch

He was the target on the Mahomes pick but hasn't gotten many looks otherwise.

Just now, miasma16 said:

I guess you don't understand how math works. They're down 2 scores with 6 minutes left on 3rd and a mile. If he's deciding between throwing a 3 flags up ball, throwing it away, and taking a sack, the choice is obvious to everybody but you.

Valid points. I'm sure that's what was going through his head. Not just the poor throwing and bad decision making all game long. 

McCoy > Darrel Williams > Damien Williams

• Thanks 1

Valid points. I'm sure that's what was going through his head. Not just the poor throwing and bad decision making all game long. 

Strawman. The play that I was talking about was smart. You don't get to change your argument.

Just now, miasma16 said:

Strawman. The play that I was talking about was smart. You don't get to change your argument.

Oh man he made one "smart" play this entire game - he's the best QB in the league. Crown him MVP now after that brilliant, luck filled play!

Just now, nonstopfan said:

McCoy > Darrel Williams > Damien Williams

You mean Darrel > McCoy 

Oh man he made one "smart" play this entire game - he's the best QB in the league. Crown him MVP now after that brilliant, luck filled play!

1 minute ago, miasma16 said:

That cross-field pass somehow hauled in by Snead would have been written up on the GameCast this way by me if it had been my job:

L. Jackson scrambled right, yelled "500!" and threw ball up for grabs across field at high angle in worst play in history of NFL football; caught by W. Snead IV miraculously for gain of 17 yards.

Those who believed that Damien Williams was special need to realize that anyone can run behind this line in this offense.

• Like 1