Sign in to follow this  
miasma16

9/22/2019 Dolphins @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

Zach Zenner is better than any Dolphins RB on the field.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CooL said:

I need Dallas to lose, it would crush Survivor pools.

Miami wont let that happen. And, if Miami fails, the refs wont let that happen. lol

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Zach Zenner is better than any Dolphins RB on the field.

So true.

Edelman💀

13 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Yahoo still has Dak with 2 picks

Looks like it’s been fixed 

edit: or not.  He’s being credited with 2 picks again.  Wtf yahoo 

Edited by crotchcrickets
  • Haha 1

So Zeke is not going to score against Miami. So much BS

17 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Xavien Howard ******** blows. Getting killed by Amari

Amari is a tier one talent. He's finally in a situation that allows him to consistently put it on display.

As a Zeke owner, Im not liking this new offense at all. Way too much Dak. They are up 24-6 at home and he's still looking to sling it like he's Mahomes. I'll be looking to trade Zeke I think. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

As a Zeke owner, Im not liking this new offense at all. Way too much Dak. They are up 24-6 at home and he's still looking to sling it like he's Mahomes. I'll be looking to trade Zeke I think. 

Come on. He has 21 touches and 139 total yards. Yeah, go trade away one of the few RBs that is guaranteed 20+ touches per game and is nearly a lock to finish in the top 5 in yards and TDs.

Just now, obithewan said:

Come on. He has 21 touches and 139 total yards. Yeah, go trade away one of the few RBs that is guaranteed 20+ touches per game and is nearly a lock to finish in the top 5 in yards and TDs.

I made that post when he was on 15 carries and on the sideline with Pollard in the game...

Edited by Dexter75

4 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

I made that post when he was on 15 carries and on the sideline with Pollard in the game...

Oh, my bad. He only had 17 touches and 100+ total yards at that point. Unacceptable.

9 minutes ago, obithewan said:

Oh, my bad. He only had 17 touches and 100+ total yards at that point. Unacceptable.

His usage is still down so far this year as compared to last when he was seeing 30 touches a game regularly. He also only has 2 TDs thru 3 games which is nothing for a back who's supposed to be a bell cow. Looks like a repeat of last year where he only had 6 rushing TDs which is absurdly low for the amount of work he gets. 

Edited by Dexter75

Yeah zeke is a bust...pollard owns this backfield and outproduced him on 13 touches and could score. Zeke sucks

• Haha 1

Haven't watched this game at all.  See that Pollard is over 100 and a Touch.  Was he only playing because of mop up duty, or was he being rotated in to spell Zeke?

3 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

His usage is still down so far this year as compared to last when he was seeing 30 touches a game regularly...

You are getting chewed up everywhere. Think you need to start mixing up your analysis. It ain't looking good. 

Just now, Dr. Whom said:

Yeah zeke is a bust...pollard owns this backfield and outproduced him on 13 touches and could score. Zeke sucks

On a serious note, I wonder if he slacked off in the offseason when he was holding out. He looked a bit chubby when he reported to practice that first week

3 minutes ago, CooL said:

Haven't watched this game at all.  See that Pollard is over 100 and a Touch.  Was he only playing because of mop up duty, or was he being rotated in to spell Zeke?

This is what Im talking about. Pollard is seeing work that should be Zeke's. He has 1/4th the amount of touches this year but only one less TD than Zeke. Frustrating. 

Edited by Dexter75

F'n Zeke. Who would've ever though Dak and Pollard would score a rush TD and not Zeke.

• Thanks 1

Zeke sucks hard...his backup outscored him. Zeke got paid and now is useless

5 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

His usage is still down so far this year as compared to last when he was seeing 30 touches a game regularly. He also only has 2 TDs thru 3 games which is nothing for a back who's supposed to be a bell cow. Looks like a repeat of last year where he only had 6 rushing TDs which is absurdly low for the amount of work he gets. 

. . .

"only has 2 TDs thru 3 games"

Okay, you got me. Bust city. Must trade.

Just now, nonstopfan said:

F'n Zeke. Who would've ever though Dak and Pollard would score a rush TD and not Zeke.

This...zeke made the dolphins run d look good

• Like 1