Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

09-22-2019 - SNF - LA Rams @ Clevland Browns

Rams are out of their freaking mind if Brown is in over Gurley when they're down.

giphy.gif

Edited by Sternes

Being a Chubb owner has been torture thus far. It's pretty clear to me that the playcalling is not intended to feature him or his skillset. I'ts almost like all of their creativity goes to the receivers. Hello? Chubb is insanely talented. Create some plays solely for him. Half the time he makes a good play it's something they fell a** backwards into and wasn't even intentional. More screens for him, less runs straight up the gut right into Aaron Donald

Good interception... maybe you guys will use Gurley for the next series now?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

Being a Chubb owner has been torture thus far. It's pretty clear to me that the playcalling is not intended to feature him or his skillset. I'ts almost like all of their creativity goes to the receivers. Hello? Chubb is insanely talented. Create some plays solely for him. Half the time he makes a good play it's something they fell a** backwards into and wasn't even intentional. More screens for him, less runs straight up the gut right into Aaron Donald

They literally just completed a 30 yard pass to him and had a rushing TD for him that was waived off by some clown in stripes.  Are you on a delayed broadcast?

4 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Rams are out of their freaking mind if Brown is in over Gurley when they're down.

Welcome to the brave new world of Rams football lol

Chubb owners got punked by the refs. Ridiculous penalty call on that TD run.

Edited by The Jesus
  • Like 1

> Goff is garbage on the road

> Rams down

> Brown in over Gurley

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Goff owners

giphy.gif

Edited by Sivaro

1 minute ago, Mathew Berry said:

They literally just completed a 30 yard pass to him and had a rushing TD for him that was waived off by some clown in stripes.  Are you on a delayed broadcast?

Yeah, I watched the drive in entirety before posting. That's the thing. They use him properly and they drove down the field pretty cleanly. Have you watched any of the Browns this season besides that one drive?

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

Wow great play guys

Feels like a Thursday night. 

• Like 1