TheFire

Dawson Knox 2019 Outlook

Looked like an absolute beast on this play, and also scored a TD in the game. He was overshadowed by Metcalf and AJ Brown at Ole Miss (didn't catch a college TD), but he definitely has a role on this team.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Looked like an absolute beast on this play, and also scored a TD in the game. He was overshadowed by Metcalf and AJ Brown at Ole Miss (didn't catch a college TD), but he definitely has a role on this team.

HFS!

gotDAMN he's got a nasty arse stiff arm ... btw, can you think of a trio of college teammates who were more physically beastly?

DK/AJ and this kid ... wow. 

• Like 3

Dawson Knox caught 3-of-4 targets for 67 yards and a touchdown in Week 3 against the Bengals.

Knox wasn't a factor the first two weeks, catching two passes for 19 yards. He got most of his production on a highlight 49-yard catch where he broke multiple tackles. Knox was a Combine standout and ran 4.57 at his Pro Day, so it's not hard to see him parlay this game into a full-time role on an injured and middling tight end depth chart. With Tyler Kroft (ankle) dealing with a setback, Knox is one of this week's top waiver adds.

That was one hell of a highlight after the catch. He's certainly worth a shot in a deep league given his athleticism and the team likely throwing quite a bit. He has a big game Sunday and you might actually run into competition picking him up. 

He is the Bills true #1, and if he keeps playing like that it won't even matter when Kroft comes back.  Also, he was a 3rd round pick, so Beane and the Bills think highly of him.

Great bye week fill in for Kittle next week. But I'm not so sold on his prospects ROS

Edited by WaiverLooter

as a Vince McDonald owner and Kittle owner (bye week) I'm taking a chance over guys like Doyle and V Davis on the waivers

Kroft ruled out....is Knox a good looking George Kittle bye week replacement?

My source told me he gave @DerrickHenrysCleats his proxy this week.

In all seriousness, he's an exciting prospect and worthy streamer.  He's been on my dynasty radar since the summer.  And he looked the part last week.

17 minutes ago, whips02 said:

He's in that tier of TEs that will give you between 3 and 15 points. There's about 25 guys in that tier

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, whips02 said:

He plays the Pats. They do a good job quieting opposing TEs. Go look up the production of each TE that's faced them so far these past weeks. I'm afraid I'm gonna get a dud with him this week.

2 hours ago, owenmills said:

He's in that tier of TEs that will give you between 3 and 15 points. There's about 25 guys in that tier

Sums it up perfectly. The only two with even remote long-term fantasy upside this year IMO are him and Fant. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL

That stiff arm thooo.

In all seriousness this kid is someone I've had an eye on all summer and last week was just a nice job by him.  Dynasty owners should be all over this kid if they don't already own him

This is now my bench tight end behind Waller, would protect during by weeks, and If I had to roll him out there at TE1, I wouldn't hate my life. 

He has lots of physical tools and plays kinda mean, this could be something. 

*takes a seat

• Like 1

Would love to see this guy get more than 3 targets. I think he’s more of a playmaker than everyone except maybe Brown on this Bills O

• Like 1

Pleasantly surprised, been having troubles all year at TE 

but now played him. I’ll take 8 points anyday. Plus he has a possibility of a 18 point game. I’m with that. Hope he gets a floor of at least 5 rec.