Sign in to follow this  
PapaBravo224

Zeke for Dalvin Cook PPR

PPR

Was offered Zeke & Hyde 

for 

Cook & Dorsett

WRs are Lockett, Arob, Watkins, MVS, Robby Anderson so i don’t really see a scenario where I’d need Phillip 

too close to call for me, maybe send a counter offer for someone better than Dorsett in a position of need

Hyde and Dorsett are just fillers. The real deal is Cook for Zeke. Cook has been better and has scored twice as many TDs, the Vikings aren't nearly as pass happy as the Cowboys either. Also, look at their fantasy playoff weeks matchups, it heavily favors Cook. The only thing that would concern me is Cook's injury history but I own Zeke in my league and would seriously consider it. 

Edited by Dexter75

4 hours ago, Dexter75 said:

Hyde and Dorsett are just fillers. The real deal is Cook for Zeke. Cook has been better and has scored twice as many TDs, the Vikings aren't nearly as pass happy as the Cowboys either. Also, look at their fantasy playoff weeks matchups, it heavily favors Cook. The only thing that would concern me is Cook's injury history but I own Zeke in my league and would seriously consider it. 

nice thing about cook is if u roster mattiason you will have at least an RB2 if he gets hurt

2 hours ago, john2018 said:

nice thing about cook is if u roster mattiason you will have at least an RB2 if he gets hurt

Same can be said for Zeke and Pollard.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Same can be said for Zeke and Pollard.

very true forgot about that so they are pretty even

Unless you think Zeke is definitely better I don't really see the point. That whole offense is built around Cook right now and I think there's a good chance he finishes better than Zeke, especially in PPR.

I like Dorsett better than Hyde as well. If he's coming to you I'd ask for a better pot sweetener than Hyde.