KilloWertz

9/24 - GAME DAY THREAD

1 hour ago, MichiganxTrumbull said:

How we feeling about kendrick, think he plays in both games? What a disappointment last night, bases juiced 3 times, and produced zilch!

I was deadly close to picking him up as a streamer.  Good thing I didn't.

Hoping for a big game from lefty Lux vs. this Bolanos character

Ugh, no Realmuto today. Looking like they are going to shut him down for the season.

Go cards. Taking the central, beating the braves. Losing to LA

7 hours ago, MichiganxTrumbull said:

Well kendrick is sitting the first game

...and out for the nightcap.

6 hours ago, murraygd13 said:

Ugh, no Realmuto today. Looking like they are going to shut him down for the season.

The Phillies have been eliminated so it would be surprising if he isn’t shut down. 

It seems like the Astros always manage to get their lineup out later than everyone else. I wonder if the team also doesn't find out until really late.

Anyway, Yordan Alvarez is out of the lineup, for anyone who can still sub him out.

The way Scherzer has been pitching lately, the Nats might want to go with Strasburg or even Corbin in the WC game. 

It's looking like they'll be pitching Scherzer for the last regular season game anyway.

Damn, need to gain 3 HRs on the next closet team and half my team isn't even playing! Realmuto, McMahon, Harper, Kendrick, Slater. Just brutal.

1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

Damn, need to gain 3 HRs on the next closet team and half my team isn't even playing! Realmuto, McMahon, Harper, Kendrick, Slater. Just brutal.

Oh yeah, Wilmer Flores too.  6 of a possible 14 hitters not playing!

11 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

That sucks, but how deep is your league that you’re rostering Slater?

edit: I didn’t mean that to come off sounding like a dick, I was more just genuinely curious.

Edited by meh2
  • Haha 1

11 team NL only with 40 man rosters. Key category is HR as the team in 1st is only 2 HR ahead. If I can pass them in HR that's a 2 point swing.

Just now, murraygd13 said:

11 team NL only with 40 man rosters. Key category is HR as the team in 1st is only 2 HR ahead. If I can pass them in HR that's a 2 point swing.

Keeper league with minor league players, so that adds a few more to the player pool.  He's taking the place of Ketel Marte this week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Keeper league with minor league players, so that adds a few more to the player pool.  He's taking the place of Ketel Marte this week.

Ah, that makes sense. I think that’s why I stick to mixed leagues!

Merrifield just began the game with a 13 pitch AB culminating in a leadoff double off Teheran. Beastly.

First time owning Jose Ramirez all season and I have to say it feels pretty nice!