KilloWertz

9/24 - GAME DAY THREAD

In his 2nd at bat coming off the IL Jose Ramirez hit a 3 run HR. Batting right-handed in his 2nd at bat and his grand slam was left-handed.

2 pitches 2HR 7RBI. 

Edited by weakkneeswilly

3 minutes ago, meh2 said:

First time owning Jose Ramirez all season and I have to say it feels pretty nice!

Samesies!

• Haha 1

******** bull**** hp ump in Washington just f’d the win for Nola and cost me 3 bs unearned runs. And on top of it gave my fn opponent a grand slam to Trae Turner. Missed a completely easy called 3rd strike. F you.

6 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Thanks Teheran, I always enjoy getting kicked in the balls.

Samesies 🤬

Damn. Mookie pulled with renewed foot discomfort. I suspect he’ll be done for the year.

I forgot what a war of attrition the last week of the season is. I can’t imagine grinding through a full season in head to head leagues and letting the crapshoot that is this week decide the champion.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, meh2 said:

I forgot what a war of attrition the last week of the season is. I can’t imagine grinding through a full season in head to head leagues and letting the crapshoot that is this week decide the champion.

for sure. I play Roto for my serious league and then a h2h league just for fun. 

Didn’t think I’d be getting ready for my 3 a.m. (central) bedtime with Cards-Dbacks still on. They play a day game Wednesday too with a division still on the line.