Sign in to follow this  
philly4life553

Trade for Barkley?

My team is currently 3-0 and Barkley’s owner is 0-3. He can’t really afford to wait 4-8 weeks for Barkley to return. Realistically he could be out until after the buy. He said he’s open to making a trade but we haven’t discussed names yet. 

PPR: Start 3 WRs, 2RB and a flex 

RB: Cook, Mack, Lindsey, Mostert, Mattison

WR: Julio, OBJ, Gordon, Tate, MVS

My thought is offer him Lindsey. I think Mack is too much and Cook is obviously off the table. In this league, I’ve finished #1 in points the last two years but failed to win the championship. I’m confident I can mix and match enough until he gets back. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Leave a link! WHIR

I think Lindsey is a good starting point. And I "might" be willing to do Lindsey/Gordon if he was willing to kick in another player. I'd rather do that then trade Mack. 

Thoughts? 

2 hours ago, philly4life553 said:

That’s a good idea but his WRS don’t match well. He has Evans, Watkins then guys who are barely startable. 

If Lindsay/Gordon would close the deal, take one of the 'barely startable' WRs.  You have plenty of WR depth and you're talking about adding Barkley AS A LUXURY for your playoff run.

Return the favor?

I am 1-2 and had Barkley , so I reluctantly made a trade , after  an offer was presented, from a 3-0 team.

He offered Fournette, Hardman, and Robby Anderson for Barkley , Pettis , Agholor

I countered and was accepted:

Barkley , Pettis, Moncrief  for his DJ , Hardman, Gordon

I needed to stay competitive and with Bell, Mostert on bye , I did the deal.  Barkley is worth more IMO , but everybody's situation is different. I'm not playing for ***** and giggles.