kmoore1521

Hassan Whiteside 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, magic32 said:

I told you guys, no matter how well he plays, Stotts will not give him over 30 minutes. He will be lucky to even close out games. He hasn't in the first two of the Season despite playing very well.

We dont have minute category in our league... I just need him to produce at least top 80 numbers to justify my pcik... Or better yet top 50 to make me happy

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, nbachamp said:

We dont have minute category in our league... I just need him to produce at least top 80 numbers to justify my pcik... Or better yet top 50 to make me happy

Well soon enough you are going to care about the minutes because he's not going to be shooting 90% from the field every game. The point is Stotts is limiting his fantasy production. He did it to Nurk and he's gonna do it to Whiteside.

5 minutes ago, magic32 said:

Well soon enough you are going to care about the minutes because he's not going to be shooting 90% from the field every game. The point is Stotts is limiting his fantasy production. He did it to Nurk and he's gonna do it to Whiteside.

Ill care if he cant produce top 80 numbers because i drafted him 77th overall... 

8 hours ago, magic32 said:

I told you guys, no matter how well he plays, Stotts will not give him over 30 minutes. He will be lucky to even close out games. He hasn't in the first two of the Season despite playing very well.

Whiteside doesnt need 30 mins to put up relevant numbers. Never has and never will. 25-28 is fine

If he’s your main fantasy squad’s big...you might be in trouble for the second half of the season.

If you got him after picks 70 and up and he’s your secondary/3rd center then your in great shape. I think Whiteside returns his adp value easily.

I drafted him with the selling high in mind from the draft day lol. No doubt one of those 20/12/5blocks games will be coming up very soon. Centers are the toughest cats to try and stream....will be hitting up that center needy GM. 

Edited by IDatDude

It’s only 1 game guys.. it’s only 1 bad game...😥

At least the bum grabbed some rebounds and a block tonight. As long as he continues to not go at the free throw line alot ( he rarely goes there anyway ), I don't care what he does.

9 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

They will need to lean on him even harder with Zach Collins going down.

He fouled out. Can never depend on him

For playing in a contract year, he's been a pretty huge disappointment lately. This guy should be feasting 

10 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

knee injury, to the locker room

damn hope he recovers quickly. wasn't playing well either before he went down.

28 minutes ago, Rbra4176 said:

He's back and starting the second half

>comes back in

>immediately picks up another foul

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

And so it begins. We all know he’s injury prone but the fact that he’s not involved in the offense at all is concerning. Dame and C.J. soak up all the usage and very rarely look for him in the post or out of the pick n roll. Looking to sell him IF he can put together a couple nice games in a row. 

Well It’s his contract year, so if he wants to get paid he needs to be better.