kmoore1521

Hassan Whiteside 2019-2020 Outlook

Y'all doom and gloomers relax yet? looked fine last night, zero competition, lock for a DD with close to 2 blocks per game

drop him if you really are down on him so much hah

4 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Y'all doom and gloomers relax yet? looked fine last night, zero competition, lock for a DD with close to 2 blocks per game

drop him if you really are down on him so much hah

Still doesn't change the fact that he sucks lol.

4 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

So did Grevis Vazquez but he was useful for our purposes lol #throwback

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Whiteside just needs to stay healthy and he will feast. I'd be happy with 10/10 and 1+ bpg per game even seriously lol

1 minute ago, grassoli said:

F*cking trash asf

Agreed. Shaq and Charles giving it to him also. At this rate not only he not going to be paid, he probably going to be playing in china also. 

Eh, in fantasy, I'll happily take this line rn.

Honestly, if y'all are talking about Whiteside being back IRL, I'm not sure what you're seeing.  At least in this game against the Clips, he's been contesting shots and guarding the paint quite well.  The box score really doesn't tell the entire picture; Zubac's got a huge line with lots of offensive rebounds because after the Clips' guards beat their guys off the dribble, Whiteside's been contesting their shots into misses and unfortunately, nobody boxes out HIS man to get the OReb and putback.

And on the other end, he's missing so much because the majority of his shot attempts are him grabbing the offensive board from one of his teammates' misses and just missing the putback. Granted he didn't play much in the first half, so I'm assuming most of you posting didn't watch the 3rd quarter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWon said:

Eh, in fantasy, I'll happily take this line rn.

Honestly, if y'all are talking about Whiteside being back IRL, I'm not sure what you're seeing.  At least in this game against the Clips, he's been contesting shots and guarding the paint quite well.  The box score really doesn't tell the entire picture; Zubac's got a huge line with lots of offensive rebounds because after the Clips' guards beat their guys off the dribble, Whiteside's been contesting their shots into misses and unfortunately, nobody boxes out HIS man to get the OReb and putback.

And on the other end, he's missing so much because the majority of his shot attempts are him grabbing the offensive board from one of his teammates' misses and just missing the putback. Granted he didn't play much in the first half, so I'm assuming most of you posting didn't watch the 3rd quarter.

Same take in fantasy, but differing in his IRL play. I thought his D was crap, especially in the first half. Whiteside is basically unplayable against unicorn bigs haha

But as a second/third line center, these numbers are enough

34 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Same take in fantasy, but differing in his IRL play. I thought his D was crap, especially in the first half. Whiteside is basically unplayable against unicorn bigs haha

But as a second/third line center, these numbers are enough

He just seems like he gets so tired towards the end of the game. Not switching on pick and rolls, not closing out, setting weak screens. Think he just needs better conditioning cause you can see him breathing heard when at the Ft line

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

What the heck are you guys talking about? 17 and 19 with 3 stocks is trash??

They probably posted before the 2nd half started. Whiteside didn't do anything in the few minutes Stotts allowed him to play. The 2nd have he was a monster. 

This may have been the first game all year that Stotts let him finish.  There must be a blue moon out. 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:51 AM, Trench Mob said:

I bet he didn't "suck" when he was on the Heat. You're so transparent, lose the bias. You're doing the whole board a disservice. 

51 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

I bet he didn't "suck" when he was on the Heat. You're so transparent, lose the bias. You're doing the whole board a disservice. 

Dafaq? I've been bitching about him ever since he got that contract.

And I remember you quoted me when we traded him and you try to downplay Meyers Leonard. Yes, I have very good memory. Nice try tho.

7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Dafaq? I've been bitching about him ever since he got that contract.

Sure you were. We've all seen your homer posts, constantly, all over this board. You're not fooling anybody.

7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

And I remember you quoted me when we traded him and you try to downplay Meyers Leonard. Yes, I have very good memory. Nice try tho.

Huh? You mean: 

1 hour ago, miasma16 said:

Enjoy Meyers Leonard and Moe Harkless?

after you were pretending to flex after losing Whiteside? Yeah, the 8 points and 4 boards in 20 minutes really shut me up.

Edited by miasma16

4 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Sure you were. We've all seen your homer posts, constantly, all over this board. You're not fooling anybody.

Huh? You mean: 

after you were whining about losing Whiteside? Yeah, the 8 points and 4 boards in 20 minutes really shut me up.

Lol what are you on about? I was happy he was finally gone. Funny you didn't quote that part because it doesn't fit with whatever this agenda is.

I don't know what I did to you, but I'm not about to argue over Hassan Whiteside. Have a good day.

3 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Huh? You mean: 

after you were whining about losing Whiteside? Yeah, the 8 points and 4 boards in 20 minutes really shut me up.

@Trench Mob is a homer but his hate and dislike for Whiteside is well documented. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I was happy he was finally gone.

Sounds like a personal problem. Again, enjoy Meyers Leonard. I'd love to see the mess you'd make of an NBA team, but I'm sure we'll never have that problem.

3 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Funny you didn't quote that part

That part was irrelevant, you were either lying or you actually think your team is better off starting Meyers Leonard lmao.

4 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Sounds like a personal problem. Again, enjoy Meyers Leonard. I'd love to see the mess you'd make of an NBA team, but I'm sure we'll never have that problem.

That part was irrelevant, you were either lying or you actually think your team is better off starting Meyers Leonard lmao.

The Lakers play the Heat tonight...

Lol nah. You know what, I'm gonna leave it alone. Nope.

Lakers looking pretty nice so far. Good luck. Should be a good exhibition.

Edited by Trench Mob

15 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

The Lakers play the Heat tonight...

Lol nah. You know what, I'm gonna leave it alone. Nope.

Lakers looking pretty nice so far. Good luck. Should be a good exhibition.

Lakers beat the Heat by 15, Meyers Leonard had more turnovers than points, 3s, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks (combined) and Whiteside had a 15 rebound, 5 block double-double.

Seriously, when will you learn?

great line to have planted on my bench

088eda670062ce6686034378ba7dc1d8_w200.we

Edited by Quazza