9amest

Montgomery and McLaurin for Woods and Samuel/Crowder? PPR, WHIR

Wanted to get some outside opinions on this trade, I am the one with Monty and Terry. Woods owner also said he would add Samuel or Crowder, if yes on this trade which one should I ask for?

If you need depth at WR I would go for Woods and Samuel. Otherwise I would prefer to keep Monty and Terry (Terry looks great man). 

Thanks for mine!

6 minutes ago, MrVeth said:

If you need depth at WR I would go for Woods and Samuel. Otherwise I would prefer to keep Monty and Terry (Terry looks great man). 

This.  I have Woods and Samuel and they are underwhelming.  Woods only really excels if Kupp is gone -- which he isn't.  Maybe Samuel does something with Allen, but he's always left me wanting more when he had Cam.  If I could turn these two into the two guys you already have, I'd do it without blinking.  So pass.

Thanks for mine!

I’m high on Terry this season and don’t think any of these sound good unless you have a depth/by week problem

Thanks for mine!

I might do Woods & Crowder, if you feel Crowder gets going when Darnold returns. Otherwise I like Scary. Thanks for mine!

Terry is legit, Montgomery is increasing his role each week, and Samuels could be without Cam the rest of the year. I easily pass on this trade