s-kayos

Jonathan Isaac 2019-2020 Outlook

16 hours ago, IDatDude said:

He’s been a terminator on the defensive side of things so far. Amazing. 

In back of my mind though...Lil nervous lol. Pls don’t get popped for roids, pls don’t be popped for roids 🙏 

Holy christ. Don't say that when I own Collins and Isaac!

I have KAT too, so I just went from what suspension to another.

• Haha 1

Have any of you guys sold him? And if so for who? Lowry? Kevin Love? Middleton? It's hard to gauge his value.

7 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

Have any of you guys sold him? And if so for who? Lowry? Kevin Love? Middleton? It's hard to gauge his value.

Saw a Hield trade go down earlier today.

Edited by KingDURANTULA
  • Like 1

Just now, KingDURANTULA said:

Saw a Hield trade go down earlier today.

woah. i think isaac better  ros. Isaac owner in my league won't bite for anything really.

no one is going to buy when an overperforming, unsustainable stock monster. 4.6 stocks (more than a 0.5 stock lead on AD and Drumm) is amazing but seems highly unlikely that will hold up. 11/7/1 is 1.4 threes is useful but anyone trading a high volume player for isaac better know what they are getting/doing

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 1

Im so damn excited to just see what he can do though. So much potential and finally reaching that breakout we have been waiting for 

finishing my point above I can only think of AD and vintage j Smoove 2006-07 that avg over 4 stocks for a year. not saying he wont be valuable because he is but if he ends up doing something only 2 players have done the last 16 years (probably am missing some maybe Dwight and whitside with their dumb blk totals) that would be crazy. anything over 3 stocks would be great if I owned issac along with the threes boards and efficiency.

2 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

finishing my point above I can only think of AD and vintage j Smoove 2006-07 that avg over 4 stocks for a year. not saying he wont be valuable because he is but if he ends up doing something only 2 players have done the last 16 years (probably am missing some maybe Dwight and whitside with their dumb blk totals) that would be crazy. anything over 3 stocks would be great if I owned issac along with the threes boards and efficiency.

Yeah true its early season hype. OG is having a similar run here with a 3.2 combo stocks. Thing is with isaac he seems like hte type of player that can potentially have a combo 4 stocks or near potential. IS that worth a high volume player (like a lowry or a sabonis) i would think so considering the teams build. But thats just my opinion.

I got an offer for Myles Turner and I don't want to take it, but I probably should.. But JI is such a beast

Edited by LAbron

BBM updated Isaac's projections to 

PPG 12.7 3PM 1.8 REB 6.6 AST 1.7 STL 1.5 BLK 1.9 FG% .439   FT% .820    

That accounts for a slight regression in stocks. And it's still top 25 value.

You should be looking for a 2nd/3rd rounder in return if you want to trade him away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LAbron said:

I got an offer for Myles Turner and I don't want to take it, but I probably should.. But JI is such a beast

Why should you? Isaac beats Turmer in every category besides fg and points. He is ranked #8 rightnow!!!! I am holding. Nobody is giving me anything near his value. Not even a top 40 player.

Isaac is doing what I thought JJJ would be doing right now.  JJJ could take a leaf out of Isaac's book and maybe try to zone in on the defensive end and let the offensive stuff come later.

5 hours ago, stickman786 said:

I got him for Middleton in a dynasty cat league 🤗🤗

On 11/6/2019 at 11:13 PM, Code of Hammurabi said:

Image result for banderas gif"

Posting this gif is a time honored tradition here on Rotoworld. So glad it's coming for my boy Isaac. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, s-kayos said:

Posting this gif is a time honored tradition here on Rotoworld. So glad it's coming for my boy Isaac. 

Absolutely!!!! 

What can he do for an encore? I’m genuinely excited to see what he does tonight. 

• Like 1