SuperSurgeMC

**WHIR** Trade away Fournette for Saquon?

I’m 3-0 and have Kamara, Fournette, and Ronald Jones as my RB’s. Should I trade away Fournette for saquon straight up and wait for him to heal up?

1PPR league

id be starting Ronald Jones until Barkley comes back. Nothing but doo doo on the WW

thanks!

Are you really secure at your WR/TE/QB? Then I might do it, otherwise, it seems like a risky gamble with only Ronald Jones left for you. I do think there's a good chance Saquon comes back in 4-6 weeks, but you also need to recognize if he doesn't heal well they might not even bring him back.

50 minutes ago, SuperSurgeMC said:

I’m 3-0 and have Kamara, Fournette, and Ronald Jones as my RB’s. Should I trade away Fournette for saquon straight up and wait for him to heal up?

1PPR league

id be starting Ronald Jones until Barkley comes back. Nothing but doo doo on the WW

thanks!

If you do the trade, any chance you can land Gallman? I think TB has to eventually realize that Jones is the better RB, so if that happens, could help your RB group. Thanks for mine!

I have a hard time trading for someone missing so much time. But if the rest of your team can carry you then you could be set for a nice run with Barkley and Kamara.

3 hours ago, SuperSurgeMC said:

1PPR league

thanks!

Is this some kind of roster restrictive league?  How many teams in your league?  How many starting slots, bench slots, and rb and or various flex spots.

I say no based on what you present.  Remember the Giants are one of the worst teams, Saquon is honestly in my perspective the most physically talented rb in the history of the game.  His prognosis is 4 to 8 weeks, probably it goes 8 full weeks before he is brought back, why risk hurting and risking his prospects for years forward.  Also if he comes back say week 10 or 11, he probably is eased back in the first game, so now you hope by week 11 or 12 he is good.  Also if the Giants are like 1-10 or 2-9 or even 3 and 8, and I think they will have that type of record, even if you bring him back, If I am the GM or Owner or Coach, I would feel stupid to give him a 20 plus touch load.  Now they may do that, a lot of team do stupid things.

so keep Fournette unless you think for sure Saquon is back closer to the 4 week range.  But yeah, really wanting to know why you can only get 3 rbs on your roster.  I commish pay leagues on Yahoo and I like having larger rosters and decent bench slots and various flex spots for position flexibility.  DasRy

I would probably just keep Fournette.  High ankle sprains can be tricky and it could take longer for Barkley's to heal.  You may be out of contention by then.