Travis C.

Questionable trade

Unique trade consideration in our league

Basically its:

We give fournette+josh Gordon for devonta Adams. 

But... He wants fournette this week and Adams has already played... So he wants us to trade him fournette for a draft pick in one trade... Then next week hell trade the pick and Adams back for Josh Gordon. I can see other league mates being pissy. Thoughts? 

I'd keep Fournette and Josh Gordon over D Adams. Adams is the best player in this trade don't get me wrong, but the packers new offense isn't going through Adams as we expected. He had a great game vs the eagles and now has turf toe. Just feels like you're giving up too much given the risk.

With that said, if you want to go ahead with the trade, I'd just wait until next week to make the trade. You won't get any complaints from league mates, and unless you have someone in the same tier as Fournette to take his place this week I wouldn't give your trade partner the benefit of the trade this week when you're not getting anything immediately back.

Help with mine? 

You are skirting the rules by making a seperate trade, then trading back next week.

How is it not?

It's Adams for fournette and Gordon regardless. Is it possible for real teams to make a similar trade? Absolutely 

So why are you asking?

And why is the thread titled 'questionable trade'?