Sign in to follow this  
wang61

Trade Miles Sanders? WHIR!!

10 team standard scoring league, we start 2 RB, 3 WR and a Flex.

My RBs are Cook, Conner, A.Jones, Sanders, Breida, Samuels. 

Is it crazy to trade Sanders for Mattison? I know it seems like bad value but I'm really nervous about not having Cook's handcuff and with that Philly backfield I just can't see a scenario where I'll ever feel confident starting Sanders. Mattison feels like a league winner with a Cook injury while Sanders feels like a perpetual low end RB2 / Flex.

Thoughts?

I would absolutely make that trade just for the peace of mind. Mattison looks just like Cook out there when he gets the ball too. 

You don't feel good about it this early especially when Howard's value is peaking but we know he isn't great. They are using Sanders in the Kamara type role of last year and eventually I think he gets more work.  Mattison is one of the best handcuffs in the league so it's a tough decision but I think you can get away with it.

I would do it.  Sanders is not getting much work and Mattison would give you Cooks handcuff, giving you some peace of mind.  Mattison has looked good too when he's gotten the ball.  I'd pull the trigger.

I would do it for all of the reasons listed above. Sanders feels too good to drop but not good enough to start. Mattison strategically makes sense.