colepenhagen

Deandre Ayton 2019-2020 Outlook

ibaka out indefinitely doesn't get ir but a player like simmons gets ir tag right away because of coach speak? makes sense. u b u yahoo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

ibaka out indefinitely doesn't get ir but a player like simmons gets ir tag right away because of coach speak? makes sense. u b u yahoo

Early round draft picks get priority lol, like jimmy buckets got IR right away for birth of kid.

Edited by DezedandConfused

Are we actually not getting an update from the NBA?! Why is the appeal taking so long, say yes or no but stop crushing my hopes!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Are we actually not getting an update from the NBA?! Why is the appeal taking so long, say yes or no but stop crushing my hopes!!

I think that ship has sailed.

21 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

This is like fantasy ghosting, lol.  A valuable lesson to us.  Silence usually means a no.  Don't hold onto hope.

• Haha 1

#1 ranked player in 9 cat. ha

16 games left (to bad ill probably be buried by then, thanks curry, Ayton, fox, conley. sure can pick em sometimes)

• Like 2

Still no news if his suspension will be reduced? Stuck at the bottom of our standings because of him

The one thing that kind of makes me hesitate about making a play for Ayton is his free throw shooting. I wonder if with a bigger role he gets fouled more, and if his % hasn't changed he ends up being a drag.   

14 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

The one thing that kind of makes me hesitate about making a play for Ayton is his free throw shooting. I wonder if with a bigger role he gets fouled more, and if his % hasn't changed he ends up being a drag.   

I don't know, he's far from a clumsy dunk merchant imho, and the 74% from his debut season could be improved on, but seems solid enough. Not worried about that personally.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

I don't know, he's far from a clumsy dunk merchant imho, and the 74% from his debut season could be improved on, but seems solid enough. Not worried about that personally.

Clumsy dunk merchant is such an excellent turn of phrase. Kudos. 

Yeah it might not be a big deal but after the ASB last year he shot 68% over 18 games. I would hope that he improves but I remember seeing Suns fans in the preseason complaining that he hadn't improved his game in general at all.   

He just feels kind of tough to project for me. FT% and block rate are the only two question marks. 

• Like 1

Deandre “Far from a clumsy dunk merchant” Ayton

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CitizenJ said:

Deandre “Far from a clumsy dunk merchant” Ayton

This is gonna be the next player discussion with crappy nick name for him in r/fantasybball

5 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Today’s appeal news - its a nuclear woj type bomb:

Suns coach Monty Williams didn’t know if an arbitration had been filed for Ayton to reduce the suspension.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2019/11/17/phoenix-suns-deandre-ayton-antsy-return-25-game-suspension/4225074002/

That site gave me cancer.

3 full weeks left not including this one.  (did get a pretty interesting offer Bryant and Bog(sac) but think I want to see what Ayton can do with Rubio ROS)

Edited by colepenhagen

35 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

3 full weeks left not including this one.  (did get a pretty interesting offer Bryant and Bog(sac) but think I want to see what Ayton can do with Rubio ROS)

I know what he's going to do:

18/11/1stl/4blk on 64% w/ no FT's.

I might be last in my league, but just you wait, when #1 ranked, 1.04 value, Ayton returns, you'll all be sorry.

• Haha 6

On 11/17/2019 at 5:32 PM, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Today’s appeal news - its a nuclear woj type bomb:

Suns coach Monty Williams didn’t know if an arbitration had been filed for Ayton to reduce the suspension.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2019/11/17/phoenix-suns-deandre-ayton-antsy-return-25-game-suspension/4225074002/

I'm actually interested in the other stuff in that article, what Ayton's been up to.

Working out, trying to add muscle to increase arc for his 3pt shot, anxious to come back.

Glad he's not just playing Call of Duty, League of Legends and making youtube vlogs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SkalChriston said:

I know what he's going to do:

18/11/1stl/4blk on 64% w/ no FT's.

I might be last in my league, but just you wait, when #1 ranked, 1.04 value, Ayton returns, you'll all be sorry.

I guess my post about aytons #1 rank went over ur head. obviously not even close to his value ROS as 64% and 4 blks isnt possible.

im still a few games over 500 so im rolling with Ayton. 

27 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

I guess my post about aytons #1 rank went over ur head. obviously not even close to his value ROS as 64% and 4 blks isnt possible.

im still a few games over 500 so im rolling with Ayton. 

I think his joke went over your head lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, SkalChriston said:

I'm actually interested in the other stuff in that article, what Ayton's been up to.

Working out, trying to add muscle to increase arc for his 3pt shot, anxious to come back.

Would be ironic if he worked out like a maniac during his suspension and came back more jacked than ever.

• Haha 2