hard1

Auden Tate 2019 Outlook

Quietly promoted to starter last week... 10 targets 6 receptions 88 yards... in line for another decent game? He's a big boy... maybe he starts pushing weight on the regular....cost is nothing...

Just now, wendellrott said:

Where's Boyd ?

The Cincinnati Bengals head coach bumped rookie Damion Willis out of the way for Tate to play the Z, who shuffled John Ross to the X.

Boyd still there...but this guys getting some run...as you see above...

Dont trust it..as a longtime bengals fan we can sustain 2 wrs for fantasy purposes.. boyd and ross at this point..once AJ dokes back ross moves to flex

• Thanks 1

In the short term he gets the Steelers this week and the Cardinals next week.

For those who play dynasty, Green is a free agent next year. We have no way of knowing when Green will be 100% healthy or if the Bengals sign him to a new contract. Theoretically Tate could be Green's replacement.

• Like 1

With the road injury this guy should be a top claim imo. Especially if you need a wr this week. Cardinals matchup is great. Going to throw him in DFS and possibly burn a high priority waiver on him

• Like 1

already got him...had a hunch about him yesterday and despite the bengals o-line poor play i was happily surprised with usage and targets. prob starting for me this week

Dont do it guys you are making your own death bed... you think boyd and ross are going to be held to those poor performances again? No...sure for dfs have at it but I'm telling you this guys is not it. Same thing last year when AJ was out random guy here and there will put up a good week or 2 and then viola they are back to garbage.. this offense cannot sustain

Dalton

Mixon

Boyd 

Ross

Eifert 

And AUDEN TATE...

Have at it if you wish

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bearcatcheech said:

Dont do it guys you are making your own death bed... you think boyd and ross are going to be held to those poor performances again? No...sure for dfs have at it but I'm telling you this guys is not it. Same thing last year when AJ was out random guy here and there will put up a good week or 2 and then viola they are back to garbage.. this offense cannot sustain

Dalton

Mixon

Boyd 

Ross

Eifert 

And AUDEN TATE...

Have at it if you wish

Yep. You don't want this dude in your lineup, even if Ross misses the game. JAG city on a terrible offense. 

5 minutes ago, bearcatcheech said:

Dalton

Mixon

Boyd 

Ross

Eifert 

And AUDEN TATE...

Have at it if you wish

this is a different offense than last year...its the same offense the rams run.....3 wide receivers all game against a defense that has given up a s--- ton of points....the dude has tied and lead the targets the past 2 weeks since he was brought back to the team....my only worry is the bengals o-line

If the o line was the same as the rams I would say he is a extememly poorman robert woods. But like I said you are betting on one of ross or boyd to keep going cold. Have at it

I will bet on the Bengals sucking and needing to throw it... Mixon has to stay home to help block eifert plays 4 snaps and should be blocking ross just got hurt.... so boyd tate are your boys... this week... roll with it

• Like 1

Sure for a 1 or 2 week flier but dont expect anything else. Eifert gets most of the redzone targets.. mixon still runs and catches balls, boyd is going to command most of the targets IMO and dalton sucks so lots of IFS my friend lol 

But yes they will throw a ton but half of them will be s--- passes due to O line and due to dalton just being dalton

12 minutes ago, bearcatcheech said:

If the o line was the same as the rams I would say he is a extememly poorman robert woods. But like I said you are betting on one of ross or boyd to keep going cold. Have at it

dude i just need him for a week...and trust me...they gave him a chance lance night to go up and get it...he is there only true deep threat at 6'5"....he playing for me this week if i cant figure something else out

58 minutes ago, Power-O said:

dude i just need him for a week...and trust me...they gave him a chance lance night to go up and get it...he is there only true deep threat at 6'5"....he playing for me this week if i cant figure something else out

This guy isn't a deep threat lol. He runs a 4.7. You don't want anybody on this team that isn't Boyd and after last night it's going to be hard to even trust him.

17 minutes ago, n4sa said:

This guy isn't a deep threat lol. He runs a 4.7. You don't want anybody on this team that isn't Boyd and after last night it's going to be hard to even trust him.

dude is 6'5" can jump up an get it 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Power-O said:

dude is 6'5" can jump up an get it 

Yep, when he was being pressured he would specifically be looking for the huge target. The same when they were in the redzone. He really seems to love that dude. He was actively looking for Boyd, but he was locked down and he'd just go to Tate.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, n4sa said:

Boyd got 10+ targets in three straight games before that and we are to ignore that fact, and not trust him because of one bad game? He's been pretty consistent. I trust him. He's been reliable for 75% of his games. Where's OBJ at then?

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Power-O said:

For a week I’d grab Trent Sherfield instead with Kirk and Byrd our for the cards

1 minute ago, babyfaceassasin said:

For a week I’d grab Trent Sherfield instead with Kirk and Byrd our for the cards

despite the bengals looking crappy i feel better with dalton....a proven veteran who will sling it and make dumb decisions that work out for fantasy lol

Ross reportedly out a month or so. This guy’s stock is way up. 

4 hours ago, babyfaceassasin said:

So you'd take the guy with 4 targets this season over the guy with 16 targets the last two weeks, who is lining up to be the no2 WR?