Sign in to follow this  
Bandito

Offer for Montgomery? (WHIR!)

12 team DEEP keeper (You CAN keep your whole roster, with restrictions.  This season 150 were kept.).  PPR, with 1 pt every five carries.  The Montgomery owner is already floundering, and a few hours ago basically out his whole team on the block with the message "Make a FAIR offer".

His roster:

Brady, Garoppolo

Montgomery, Lewis, Burkhead, Mattison, Henderson

Thielen, Edelman, Fitzgerald, Campbell, DSamuel

Hockenson, Witten

My roster:

Rodgers, Murray

Barkley, Kerryon, TyJohnson, JWilson, Guice (IR)

Woods, Boyd, Gordon, JBrown, MBrown, CSamuel, PWilliams, ABrown (:rolleyes:)

Ertz

Do you see a 'FAIR' offer I can make for Montgomery?  We CAN trade 2020 and 2021 draft picks, and I currently possess all of mine.

Thoughts?  And leave your link!

Hard to say.  I mean he really needs RB's and you don't really have any I would offer for Mont.  Maybe some combo of picks.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, youngrice said:

Hard to say.  I mean he really needs RB's and you don't really have any I would offer for Mont.  Maybe some combo of picks.  

That's kind of what I thought, too.  We have the same strengths and weaknesses....

Yeah I don't see much either. I agree that trading picks maybe your best bet though maybe bundle one of your young WRs with a pick. His receiving core is pretty old. You have virtually the same strengths and weaknesses.I would definitely be willing to trade picks you are in some pretty desperate straights at RB

Thanks for the help with mine

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Agreed.

• Thanks 1

Montgomery was the first overall pick in our draft this year.  Would Guice, and my second and third rounders next year be a fair offer?

33 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Montgomery was the first overall pick in our draft this year.  Would Guice, and my second and third rounders next year be a fair offer?

Yeah I’d send it and see what he says , I think that’s fair and good for his future if he’s out of it already

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bandito said:

Sorry this reply took so long.  I fell asleep on my couch, last night, and.... well, I’m old.  What can I say?

I like this idea.  I was going to ask, however, what the TE situation in your league is like?  I am thinking you could grab Montgomery for Ertz and Guice or a draft pick.  If so, you could grab a TE off of waivers and draft a rookie next year.

• Thanks 1