Sign in to follow this  
tdogg1

Should i bench my Defense on Monday WHIR

I have the Steelers Defense i'm up 26 points my opponent has Andy Dalton should i bench my Defense 

I am never a fan of leaving spots open so no I wouldn't. Those points may just come in handy come playoff time and I really don't see Dalton putting the Steelers D into the negative

Thanks for the help with mine

• Thanks 1

Dalton typically throws up all over himself in primetime.  I wouldn't be THAT afraid of him.

Return the favor?

No.  DSTs going negative isn't very common and even when a DST does go negative it usually only goes like -1 or -2.  Look at the Rams today - they gave up a million points and thanks to a couple sacks and a TD ended at +6.  The upside is too big to worry about a -1 or a -2.

• Like 1

I'd play the Steelers. It's unlikely Dalton gets 26 plus fantasy points. I don't think Steelers go negative so play them and set his target even higher. 

With our OLine and Daltons tendency to throw picks I wouldn't sit the Steelers D. Plenty of points from Sacks and INT's