brockpapersizer

PitcherList Early Top 100 SP Rankings

Well, the current Cy Young favorite just may have blown the Stros' chances at a WS. Wonder how this will affect ADP/Cy Young voting.

1 hour ago, MSkibisky said:

Well, the current Cy Young favorite just may have blown the Stros' chances at a WS. Wonder how this will affect ADP/Cy Young voting.

I bet you that he doesn't lose a single vote. 

1 minute ago, Junkie Cosmonaut said:

I bet you that he doesn't lose a single vote. 

It's the no-no that I think is locking him in over Cole.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:19 AM, brockpapersizer said:

Firstly. F Fantasy Football. 

Secondly, interesting list. I'm sure it will change throughout the offseason.  I dont think Nick Pollack is an amazing analyst by any means, but I do genuinely appreciate his dynamic 100 rankings. I feel like it's a very helpful visual.

https://www.pitcherlist.com/way-too-early-top-100-starting-pitcher-rankings-for-2020/

I enjoy Pollack's list as a good reference point throughout draft season, he was a frequent regular with Sporer on SATB and I found their discussions some of the better Pods.  The 1 guy I just really wasnt feeling their love last year and appears to may way too high (probably shouldnt be on the list anywhere) is Nate Eovaldi.  They love that guy...and I just dont see it. 

On 10/3/2019 at 6:13 PM, UberRebel said:

Theres legit reason for concern velocity-wise.

It’s the juiced ball era and losing one tick off an already weak fastball could be trouble 

Agree, he was kind of the guy at the top of the lists last year that some were saying was most likely to fall...his numbers were not good when he went down with the broken arm.