Sign in to follow this  
Lucho

Help w/ Final Keeper Please

10 Team H2H Keep 8 - R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG , W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

Need help with my final keeper. Keepers are bolded. Allowed to keep for 2 Years. Brackets represent how many more years I have them for. 

Things could change but as of now I'm between Moncada, Hoskins and Bauer as my last keeper. Leaning towards Bauer. Hoskins probably loses OF elig next year. I do have Moncada for 2 yrs if kept but he'd prob slot in as my 2nd UTIL. Any thoughts? 

Thank You

C- W.Contreras (1)

1B- P.Alonso (1)

2B- A.Mondesi (1)

3B- A.Rendon (1)

SS- F.Lindor (1)

OF- R.Acuna (1)

OF- R.Hoskins 1B/OF (1)

OF- Y.Puig (1)

UTIL- F.Tatis Jr. SS (2)

UTIL- J.Villar (1)

BN- M. Olson 1B (1), H.Dozier 1B/3B/OF (2), Y.Moncada 2B/3B (2)

SP- G.Cole (1), T.Bauer (1), Z.Wheeler (2), M.Fried (2), S.Manaea (2), J.Lucchesi (1), Means, Eovaldi, 

RP- Melancon, T.Rogers, Leclerc

I would not keep Bauer at all. I would lean toward Moncada. But you do have Villar as well...I would think hard about keeping him.

I like Villar, but you already have a strong start in SBs with Mondesi, Acuna, and Lindor. I would throw Bauer back and, with two years of keeper ability left, lean towards Wheeler. 

On 10/1/2019 at 7:35 PM, Cesare13 said:

Villar easily.  

This.  Especially in 5x5.  How can you put back a 24/40 guy when SB are so hard to come by in todays game?  Im sure someone will come begging for one of your SB guys after about 1/3 of the season, much easier to trade than a guy like Bauer.

I get why everyone is saying Villar given how rare SBs are. But I would still personally go Moncada still because he has an outside chance of being a star.

Moncada figured some things out last year and I think he has upside for more HRs and SBs.

Villar is who he is and the chances of a season similar to 2017 disappointment are low but he is also getting older and SBs are his only category.

I say chase the high reward and go Moncada.

help with mine? 

Villar or Moncada.  Not sold on Moncada being for real as he might be a product of the juiced baseball this year.  Villar is by far the safest pick but his power spike is likely also the result of the juiced ball imo.  Still, the SBs and the rest of the numbers are likely for real.